Our cottage is a small house located in the heart of a medieval village, typical and friendly. Ideal for family and relaxing holiday, this cottage for 6 people includes:
- A fully equipped kitchen (microwave, oven, dishwasher, freezer, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, blender) open;
- A lounge with a wood stove and a TV vision.
- A bedroom with a double bed;
- A second bedroom with a double bed;
- A third bedroom with 2 single beds of pull-type;
- Separate toilet;
- A bathroom with walk-in shower;
- A laundry room with washing machine, clothesline and iron.
The bedding is new.
Linens are provided.
Plenty of storage available.
Baby equipment available on demand.
Located 20 km from Millau and the Pareloup lake, 30 km from Saint Africa and 50 km from Rodez.
Many activities for all ages are nearby:
- Swimming at Lake Pareloup, Via Ferrata, canoeing in the Gorges du Tarn, walks and hikes;
- Discover and visit villages of Aveyron, such as Roquefort, ... Peyre;
- Traditional markets and festivals ...
Our village has a panoramic view including the famous Millau Viaduct. It is a village with 5 historical monuments, including the castle and its churches.
Possible hiring for the weekend.
Cleaning fee: 50 euros due on arrival
For any information, you can contact us at:
05 65 62 00 05
06 51 20 43 75