Fancy a weekend or more between Brittany and Normandy? We welcome you in our Tiny House, in St James in the countryside in a quiet and peaceful environment. Ideally located 15 minutes from Mont St Michel and its bay, you can cross the Brittany (Fougères, St Malo, Dinan, Dinard, Cancale ...) and Normandy (Avranches, Granville, D-Day landing beaches, Caen ...). Better than a caravan or mobile home, the Tiny House is a mini wooden house on wheels, all comfort! This very bright accommodation overlooking the surrounding countryside has been designed with healthy and ecological materials. It can accommodate 1 to 4 people. We made the decoration carefully so that our guests feel good.
In the Tiny House you will find:
* A kitchen equipped with gas hob, mini-oven, fridge, toaster, coffee maker, modular table for 2 or 4 people, crockery, kitchen utensils, everything you need to eat and cook, Time of a weekend! We provide you with essential products (salt, pepper, sugar, flour, oil, vinegar, cleaning products ...) to facilitate your stay.
* A bathroom equipped with a shower 80x80, a washbasin, dry toilets and a dressing room.
* 2 mezzanines (with guardrail) offering sleeping accommodation for 4 people with 2 double beds and storage space.
Note that when the Tiny is only rented for 2 people, a space sofa - relax replaces one of the rooms in mezzanine. A nice place to read and relax.
* The living room is composed of a large comfortable bench with cushions and large storage boxes.
* An outdoor terrace adjoining the rental with garden furniture and barbecue will also be available in summer. Children's games are also available, including a large trampoline.
To welcome you in the best conditions, we offer you a "Tiny House book" detailed with all the activities to do in the surrounding area as well as tourist information. This free and personalized accompaniment is proposed to you to avoid spending hours to organize the activities but rather spend time to live them! All our good local plans are recorded, you just have to choose.