* 3 Bedroom/ 2 Bathroom Turn-of-the-Century Home
* Stunning Views of Tomales Bay
* Walk to Restaurants/Market/Bar
* Hiking and Biking Trails Just Up the Street
* Kayak/SUP Rentals and Launching Just Minutes Away
* A Few Minute's Drive from Point Reyes National Seashore
* Deluxe Amenities (EO Soap products, Coyuchi Linens…)
* Fully Stocked Kitchen, Including Organic Coffee/Tea/Oils/Condiments
* Professionally Cleaned with “Green” Products
* Confirmed Guests Receive our Local “Insider’s Guide”
Enjoy a tranquil weekend or a week in our spacious three bedroom, two bath home. Relax in the garden, enjoy lunch on the deck, curl up with a book in the sunroom, cook to your heart's content in the recently remodeled kitchen and gather for dinner in the open dining room.
The house, known as Treetops, is a classic Inverness home, warm and inviting, built over a century ago. As the photos show, the views of Tomales Bay are spectacular. There's lots of sunlight, and every room has a view of the bay or the lush garden. Guests frequently comment on the art, much of it by local artists, and the Oriental rugs, which make it feel like home away from home, not an off-the-shelf rental.
The location is ideal. Inverness village, with a small grocery store and seafood restaurant, is a 15 minute walk away, and Pt Reyes Station, with several wonderful restaurants, a great bakery and shop and galleries featuring local artists, is a 10 minute drive. Swimming and kayaking are close by. There are hikes galore as well as endless beaches in the National Seashore.
The ground floor has an flowing open floor plan with the dining area leading into the living room and out to the deck, with the kitchen and breakfast table adjacent. There is one small bedroom downstairs with a twin bed, full bathroom with tub/shower combo, and laundry machines. Upstairs are the two larger bedrooms, one with a Queen bed, the other a double, as well as a full bath (walk-in shower) and bonus sunroom with reading chairs and desk, all with spectacular views of Tomales Bay.