"The chai" ,, is a cottage designed for 2 or 4 people. Located in a charming village in the heart of the Charente-Maritime, between Saintes / Royan / Marennes-Oléron, it is ideal for a stay with a couple or family, or for a spa treatment (Saujon 10 min).
Enjoy the quiet of the countryside and enjoy the many attractions
- Saintes 10 min and archaeological sites, Mecca of Saintonge, famous for its Romanesque churches,
- The coast 25 minutes with beaches (St Georges de Didonne, Royan, Ronce les Bains, the Wild Coast), cliffs (Meschers sur Gironde) and beautiful walks along the coastal path,
- The islands (Oléron, Aix, Ré)
- The estuary of the Gironde, its ports and villages (Talmont sur Gironde) leading to Blaye and Bordeaux (1h)
- The famous Cognac vineyards, distilleries and historic city,
- The fortified cities (Brouage, Rochefort and Hermione, La Rochelle)
The walks on the water will make you discover the wire of Charente, the famous Fort Boyard, the Estuary of the Gironde, the parks of Marennes / Oléron or the Green Venice.
Families will enjoy the Zoo of Palmyre (30 min), the Puy du Fou (2h), Futuroscope (1:30) or the aquarium of La Rochelle (1 hour).
In a family setting, Claude, Bruno and their children welcome you in an independent house of 50 sqm, ground floor.
T1 bis with:
- fully equipped kitchen: fridge with freezer compartment, oven, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster;
- living room with sofa convertible 140, TV;
- open bedroom with bed 160, sheets provided;
- shower room with WC;
- Wifi access;
- private terraces (North and South) with garden furniture and deckchairs,
- parking in the property