Welcome to the calm and serenity of a studio decorated with taste, well equipped and renovated in 2016. The house is located in a residential area and especially enjoys the calm of a dead-end street.
It is perfect to accommodate one or two people as part of a professional or tourist trip.
You stay on the ground floor of the owner's house, with independent access, in a village in Kochesberg, near Strasbourg, with shops within walking distance: a baker, a caterer, a hairdresser and an institute of beauty.
direct bus route to the city center of Strasbourg.
At three km, you have to Truchtersheim all additional shops and services: Super U shopping center, doctor, pharmacy, equestrian center.
Ideal starting point to discover the Alsatian cultural and natural heritage and to live delicious moments of relaxation in the garden.
The cottage has a beautiful light and gets the sun in the morning until 14 / 15h in the afternoon.
The floor area is approximately 26 m2.
The large living room is organized in living / kitchen / dining area for 4 people in front of a large window and a window holder.
A bed 2 places (140) is installed in the room, separated from the living area by curtains and a large shelf.
A sofa bed 2 places (140) is in the living room.
The bathroom with shower and toilet is very spacious. You have use of an electric towel dryer, a Tancarville, hair dryer, washing machine and toiletries. (Organic if possible)
The heating is oil fired, included as water and electricity.
WIFI and a large flat-screen TV are available.
You will also find: a new kitchen including a fridge, freezer, 4 induction hobs, an oven; electric coffeemaker, toaster and electric kettle, pressure cooker 8 functions, iron, and all the necessary dishes.
1 radio / CD player / hi-fi system.
Wardrobe closet with hangers, storage space, ironing board.
In the garden with hydrangeas, street side, well insulated with a hedge, you will find a garden table and two chairs. It is 5 meters from the studio.
You can park for free in the dead-end street. Access to the studio is sloping. (Not wheelchair accessible).
Two GUIDES are prepared for you and placed in the house.
- A PRACTICAL GUIDE: No emergency, useful addresses (shops, services ...) "how to" of the house, WIFI code...
- A TOURIST GUIDE with many ideas for visits, excursions, activities ....
care products will be available if you choose to do the cleaning upon departure.
Your bed will be prepared for your arrival; sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases and towels will be provided and included in the price.
Consumables and tea and coffee to start your stay.
The Departmental Agency of Tourism Bas Rhin assigned a Rating 3 STAR Guest at Pigeon Voyageur, open since April 2016.
The cottage sleeps 2 people (ability to accommodate one person for an extra 20 Euros per night within the strict limits of a person).
Arrival from de16h and up to 19 hours
Departure between 8:00 and 10:00.
- At week: 250 Euros per week in January, February, March, April, May, October, November.
280 Euros per week in June and September.
350 Euros per week in July, August and Christmas markets from November 26 to 30. 12.
- At the weekend or mid week for 2 nights at 60 Euros per night.
We ask you for a sum of thirty euros for the cleaning fee at the end of your stay.
A deposit in the amount of 200 Euros is payable on site; it will be returned at your departure after satisfactory places. (Including the correct performance of the household if you chose to do it-even)
The animals are loved, but not accepted.
Smokers are requested to smoke in the garden (available ashtrays). Non-smoking cottage.
The cottage is not handicap accessible.
Our cohabitation be respectful of both sides including a decrease in sound between 22 hours and 8 hours.
I would be happy to welcome you on arrival and respond to your requests for information throughout your stay. You will find a wide literature on the sights of the area, festivals, Christmas markets or Easter.
A tray of courtesy will wait for you (spring water, first tea bags, herbal tea ...)
consumables (oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar, pasta, rice) help you out when you arrive.
- Strasbourg course: its cathedral, its historic districts, half-timbered houses, Ill over the water to visit by boat, restaurants, museums...
- The Wine Route: You will discover the charm of medieval wine villages each more beautiful than the other; they follow the route of a Roman road; churches, castles, caves moderation and good restaurants.
- The Romanesque churches route (with a superb music festival in September)
- Obernai: A delightful small town of exceptional charm at the foot of Mont Saint Odile, with its timbered houses, its flowery streets, ramparts and vineyards;
- Mont Sainte Odile shrine offering a wonderful view on the plain, but also natural beauty, a pagan wall, so many legends and true stories
-but also villages like Rosheim and its magnificent Romanesque church, Andlau and its Basilica (crypt bear) Rosenwiller;
- A walk along the Bruche canal;
- To meet craft of northern Vosges in Soufflenheim (pottery), push to Wissembourg, Seebach...
- A piece of Pilgrim awaits
- Hikes for walkers;
- A jazz festival in the little Pierre in August;