You want to visit our beautiful region while enjoying accommodation in a natural and unspoiled setting? Then dive into the wild landscapes which reveal scents of authentic Haute-Provence.
After a quiet little road unfolds a panorama of the Luberon. You then enter a unique garden labeled Remarkable Garden, land of memory since prehistoric times. This garden, the maintenance practices 100% natural, let frolic spontaneous and introduced vegetation. A twelfth century Romanesque portal ranked Furniture History opens the Cistercian church of the seventeenth, the heart of what was a primitive cave.
Welcome to the house of the Abbey of Valsaintes.
The 4th Cistercian abbey of Provence and its Remarkable Garden offer accommodation for short and long stays in room or cottage. Access to the garden and the church is possible throughout the day. A 120m2 room hosts seminars, training ...
Capacity of 22 people:
· Fleur de Lys room with 1 bed of 160 and 1 bed of 90 (with private shower and toilet external to the room) or 3 places
· Tierra del Fuego room with 1 bed of 180 (or 2 of 90) and 1 bed of 90 or 3 places (with private shower and toilet outside the room)
· Dream dormitory of Nacre with 8 beds of 90 (with showers and toilets external to the room)
· Amethyst room with toilet and shower, 1 bed of 180 (or 2 of 90) and 1 bed of 90
. Meditation room with toilet and shower, 1 bed 140 and with direct access to the choir of the church (old sacristy). Ideal space for a retreat and with direct access to the choir of the church. ideal space for a retreat. Extra bed of 90 on request
- 1 small room under roof with shower and toilet 1 bed of 90
Sheets and towels are not provided. Rental of sheets only possible on request: 10 €.
1 large kitchen: 1 fridge, 1 dishwasher, 5 gas burners, 1 small oven, dishes, coffee maker and kitchen utensils
1 veranda to enjoy the view of the garden
1 room of 120m2 with audio, video and kitchenette equipment
Access to the garden and church all day
Access to GR6 100m from the abbey