Rental by the night (2 minimum) / week / month (decreasing tariffs).
We offer, in peace and in the heart of Recouvrance, historic district of Brest, a T1 bis renovated in 2016, which consists of a living room with fitted and well equipped kitchen (hob, oven, fridge / freezer , microwave oven, coffee maker, toaster ..), table and chairs; a sitting area with a comfortable sofa, coffee table, flat screen TV 80 cm ...). Washing machine.
Basic products in the kitchen, for the beginning of the stay (washing up liquid, sugar, salt, oil...)
- A separate bedroom (double bed, wardrobe).
- A bathroom with shower and toilet.
The apartment is in a 4 unit building, secured by intercom with access to a small garden, in a quiet street where parking is free and in the surrounding streets. Large car park 70 meters away.
It is located 10 minutes walk from the downtown core city (and down the street of Siam) and the military port.
Near the arsenal, the tram and U supermarket (5 minutes walk).
The pool is 2 steps.
Water, electricity, high-speed WIFI are included in the price.
Sheets are provided, the bed is made.
The apartment is strictly non-smoking (you have direct access to the common garden).
Out of respect for neighbors, parties and parties are not allowed.
We expect our visitors to respect the apartment, its furniture and equipment. It must be returned clean and tidy as when you arrived. Cleaning products are at your disposal.
- Cleaning end of stay, if you do not want to charge: 15 euros, to be paid on arrival.
* If you wish to sleep separately, for a stay of 2 people, a fixed supplement of 25 euros for the provision of the additional sleeping kit, duvet, pillow and sheets.
-Or baby kit: bed, duvet (sheet included), high chair.
PAYMENT of the stay, CHOICE:
- By credit card (managed by the site, secure payment).
- By check sent to my home (the price will be reduced by service fees).
*** A deposit of 300 euros is required on your arrival and returned on the day of your departure if there is no damage ***
We are available by phone at 06 16 04 21 88, or by mail, before your arrival and throughout the duration of your stay. Do not hesitate to contact us.