On the floor of our village Mas of the seventeenth, an old silkworm, we offer a charming duplex apartment of 85 m2 for 6 people.
In a natural and relaxing, great location to discover our region, its heritage, its history and gastronomy.
- Large living room with open kitchen fully equipped, living room, flat screen, wifi, bio-ethanol fireplace, a bedroom and a bathroom, desk,
- Upstairs, 1 master bedroom, 1 bedroom (bunk bed for 2 persons) a bathroom and a roof terrace not overlooked, facing the surrounding nature,
- In July and August, free tickets to our local swimming pool (500 m), a small path bucolic,
Ideally located, we have great pleasure to tell you our secret spots for swimming in rivers, countless hiking trails (maps or maps will be provided)
A desire for relaxation for a day of beach in the Mediterranean .... why not .... Grau du Roi, Aigues-Mortes and the Camargue are just a hundred kms....
- Gard's Bridge,
- Uzès and its Saturday weekly market, the Haribo Museum,
- Bamboo plantation and Anduze pottery (30 kms),
- the Cocalière Caves (17 kms), the Salamandre (23 kms), the Aven d'Orgnac,
- Vallon Pont d'Arc (30 kms), canoeing down the Ardèche Gorge,
- the Cave of the Pont d'Arc (replica of the Chauvet cave),
- Cèze valley (canoes and bathed) and its classified villages: La Roque sur Cèze and Cascades du Sautadet, Cornillon, Montclus, the little Venice of the Gard: Goudargues where it is good to stroll along its small canal, have lunch there or dine in a charming restaurant ... for a romantic moment,
- Barjac village classified renaissance and its antique fair reputed 4 days at Easter and also 4 days for August 15,
- Lussan village classified on its rocky peak and its 360 ° view, The ceramics of Lussan, The Concluses (hiking) with its Menhir,
- The Thermal Baths with a well-being area,
- In Auzon, the famous Nougaterie des Fumades