Large Home Very Close To The Beach On Hilton Head Island
Why Property Manager chose Hilton Head Island
Hilton Head Island is our "Happy Place"! We love riding to the beach and exploring. So many amazing places to enjoy on the island!
What makes this House unique
Our home is in a perfect location! Close to everything. Ride a bike along the beach or on the bike paths that can take you almost anywhere on the island. So many spectacular golf courses that will have you coming back again and again. Stopping by Coco's on the Beach is a must!
Pool / Spa
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Had the opportunity to rent this property for three days for a 20 person church camp retreat. It is clean, well priced, and conveniently located. Plenty of beds for all...
Perfect Tennis Weekend
Couldn't have asked for anything more. Great time had by all in a great house.
Family Vacation 2019
We had 14 people plus an infant. The place was plenty big enough. It needs
Some TLC . It was a great location and we loved Cocos to hang out. Biking in Hilton head is awesome and renting bikes for the week is the way to go.
Great stay - some minor issues/suggestions
I will start off saying that we had a great visit and the house is beautiful with tons of space. There were a few hiccups that we had to deal with but management was very responsive in addressing.
1) The WIFI was set to only allow a limited number of devices. After checking with Tony, they were able to up the number of allowable devices so everyone could get online.
2) The battery in one of the bedroom detectors started beeping in the middle of the night. (Not something anyone can predict.) But Tony came over and fixed right away.
3) Check in time was 4pm. When we arrived at 4pm, cleaning crew was still there and ended up needing another 45 minutes. We were asked to sit outside or come back. We drove almost 1000 miles and checking in late wasn't ideal. While it wasn't the end of the world (we killed time by going grocery shopping), when I was told that the policy really means that 4pm is the "earliest" we can check in and there's always a chance it could be later, I was frustrated. I know there are a lot of properties, but there's a 6 hour window between check out and check in. It should be ready at 4pm. It's already bad you really don't get a full 7 days between a late check in and a early check out, so I would expect it to be ready by 4pm sharp. Again, not a deal breaker but I would like to see that policy change.
Suggestions for future guests:
1) Put instructions near TVs on how to use the apps. All bedroom TVs are smart TVs or use HULU boxes and therefore a person needs to know what cable company app to look for to stream live tv. Some people don't even know how to use smart TVs. With Tony's guidance we were able to figure it out for each room. Might have saved Tony another text if there were some instructions in the house. (Unless I just missed them.)
2) Put a label on the "pool" switch to let people know it should always stay on. My kids would turn it off thinking it only controled the light, but we realized when we were checking out that that switch keeps the filter running on the pool (not just the light)!
3) There's a 2nd fridge in the garage, which was fantastic. The only issue is the door doesn't shut very good, you have to push it and hold it until the "seal" is made. We learned this the hard way when everything got warm from it popping open. It also could use a wipe down at the bottom.
Overall, we'd definitely stay here again! Just some minor suggestions/hiccups.
Great place, great time for us all!
A very beautiful and classy place! I can't understand why it was cheapened by unusable pots and pans and the cheapest bathroom tissue possible. I corrected their downfall and assured my family's comfort. We're discussing next year's trip and wish to consider the same place.......
Great house for a family gathering
The house was perfect for our group of 15 adults. We had three generations staying the week and it worked out great for all the couples to have their own room and bathroom, not to mention most of the beds were either king or queen size. The kitchen is large and the eating area held us all comfortably. With the open kitchen/family room design, we all could hang out and socialize easily. Having two refrigerators, extra parking right down the street, and the shuttle to the beach available—we couldn’t ask for a better place!