This is a 1 acre property located on beautiful Pines Lake in Wayne, NJ. This property is meant for daily rental only for the use of this beautiful back yard. There is an electric pontoon boat, kayak and canoe for your use, a full BBQ and refrigerator, seating for 10-20 people, hammock, trampoline, yard games such as corn hole and bat mitten. You can have access to a nearby beach with life guards between June 20-September 10. This is a tranquil place that is perfect for a romantic get away, family gatherings, music videos, class reunions and more. There is catch and release fishing from the backyard dock or from the boat on the most beautiful lake in NJ. Pines lake is ranked one of the cleanest lakes in the state and swimming is refreshing and enjoyable. Outdoor showers are available. We have the most perfect and inviting weeping willow tree that you will ever see.
Please understand that the rental of this property is for the rental of the back yard only for 8 hours maximum. No earlier than 9am and no later than 11pm. This is not rented by the night. The rate for the day and full usage of the outside property, the lake, kayak, canoe, trampoline and the beach is 1500.00. Use of the pontoon boat is 300.00 per day extra
1. No drugs allowed on the property
2. No under age drinking allowed on the property
3. No unruly, violent conduct
4. Music volume and noise level must be at an acceptable level and is subject to owners discretion.
5. Parking is ample
6. Bathroom facilities are available
7. Property must be clean by the renters prior to departure (owner supplies trash bags)
8. No fires/fire pits/bon fires allowed
9. Refrigerator available upon request
10. Pontoon boat may only be operated by a certified boater appointed by the owner and must be requested in advance
11. Use of beach must be decided in advance in order to obtain badges for access
12. All Beach and Lake rules must be abided
13. Beaches are manned with certified life guards during summer hours
14. BBQ is large and has 1 stove top burner and hot dog server
15. 8 hours maximum: no earlier than 9am and no later than11pm
16. Clean up is no later than 10:30pm
17. Breakage of property, beyond normal wear and tear, will be at the expense of the renter
18. If the township police are summons to the house, all renters will be required to evacuate the property immediately regardless of the amount of time spent or time remaining.