Last minute: entire period August 21 to 30 (450 euro), or 70 euro per night whole apartment
Cozy apartment modern style, with a living room / bedroom self-catering dining room, bedroom, full bathroom, fitted kitchen, five beds (plus a folding bed), near San Pietro. The historic center is easily reached, crossing the river Tiber.
Ideal for its location as it is located 300 meters from the San Pietro station (from which you can reach Termini Station, which offers direct airport Ciampino and Fiumicino and Trastevere Station, which connects directly to the airport Da Vinci "Fiumicino").
Nearby it is located the Ottaviano Metro 'Line A' and Children's Hospital "Baby Jesus".
A mini bus 34 terminus (Via Crescenzio - Via Monte del Gallo) and leads directly to the Old Town
Check-in: from 12. 00 hours (flexible) Check-out: by 10. 00 hours (flexible)
The house is equipped with:
• Air conditioning
• TV with international channels
• towels, sheets and cleaning: 20,00 EUR per stay
• Internet Access
• Coffee Maker
• Machine toast
Contribution stay 2.00 euro per person per day over 10 years up to 10 days
Extra services against payment:
• Bike rental - Vespa - car
• Food and drinks in the fridge and pantry
• Guided tours in Rome with multilingual guides
• Transfer from / to the airports: cost 40.00 euro
HOW TO GET
FROM STATION TERMS
Take bus no. 64 and get off at the terminus station San Pietro or railway line FR5 (stops: Tuscolana, Ostiense, Trastevere) to San Pietro station or the subway and get off at Ottaviano.
From San Pietro station, take bus 34 to the home of Franca or walk taking Clivio di Monte del Gallo, climbing stairs that lead directly to Via Monte del Gallo. After the Bar (65 Civic), turn left.
FROM FIUMICINO - Da Vinci
• Bus shuttle - departures every hour -fermate to Rome Termini Station and Piazza Cavour - Price: 06.11 euro per person - Walking 50/40 minutes. Fastest route: get off at Piazza Cavour / Crescenzio and take the bus 34 up to the house.
Alternatively the station, inside the airport area, take:
• Train line FR1 until Roma Trastevere (stops: park Leonardo, Fiera di Roma, Ponte Galeria, Muratella, Magliana, Villa Bonelli) with departures every 15 minutes on weekdays and every 30 public holidays. Then from Roma Trastevere, take or FR5 for one stop or the FR3 for two stops and get off at San Pietro Station.
• Leonardo Express, no-stop train to / from Roma Termini - price 14 euro per person - every 30 minutes - binary 23/24 at Termini.
FROM CIAMPINO - Giovan Battista Pastine
• Bus shuttle - Departures every hour - Price: 04.08 euro per person - stops at Rome Termini Station. Stops at Ciampino airport and the city. Walking 30 minutes
• Train from Ciampino to Termini station in an average time of 15 minutes, with a frequency of 15-20 minutes. To go from the airport to the city of Ciampino, take the bus COTRAL / SCHIAFFINI every 30 minutes (Gate 02). Travel time 5 minutes, ticket costs 1 euro
• Alternatively, bus ATRAL, at a cost of 1.20 - in 15 minutes, by metro A Anagnina, and get off at Ottaviano.
• From Ciampino depart for Rome also shuttles: Terravision, Sitshuttle, ATRAL direct to Termini.
Center, a stone's throw from the heart of Rome
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
|pulizia e biancheria||£25|
|Stay tax||€4 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 10 years.|