WE RECOMMEND LONG TERM RESERVATIONS
Also available for weekend !!!
The villa is surrounded by centuries-old olive trees and is 90 sqm wide. It consists of a large living room, a kitchen, a double bedroom, a bedroom with two single beds, two bathrooms, one with a shower, a veranda and a terrace. It can accommodate 4 people.
The kitchen leads to the terrace of the house where there is a large furnished patio with umbrella, deck chairs, table and chairs where you can dine al fresco
The care of the garden, the tranquility of the area and proximity to the sea, are the characteristics that make for a pleasant stay at this property.
The house is equipped with SMOKE DETECTOR, TWO FIREPLACES, SECURITY PAPER, two air conditioners with heat pump, washing machine, FREE WIFI, sat TV, digital TV, kitchen with gas oven, wood burning oven, microwave oven, crockery, plates, cutlery etc ...
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
with guests I expect discretion and respect for what we have, and I welcome the willingness to listen to their expectations during the stay requires a cordial relationship, but in privacy. My commitment is to make them feel at home and as such I hope to be repaid, are allowed small pets, you can smoke in the garden.
At the end of your stay, please leave the kitchen floor and clean the refrigerator without leftovers.
p. s: arranging times, once a week, there will be the owner who, discreetly, will access outside the villa for the botanical garden care.
No. B: Electricity is not included;
San Vito dei Normanni is just a 10-minute drive from the Adriatic Coast. At 9 km the beaches of Lido Specchiolla:
• '' Laguna Blu '' an umbrella and two sun loungers € 10 per day (Price list 2016) Stranded beach;
• '' Golden Lido Lido '' Lovers of long walks in the sea find here a very long beach. After 14:00 the cost to enter is lower than 30%;
• 10 km to the Oasis of Torre Guaceto. free train, big parking, free beach, equipped, accessible to the disabled, bar with products of the 'Slow Food'. Excursions up to the tower, in the most '' wild '' by train, by bike with pedal assistance or, for the more adventurous, walk. They are 4000 meters of beach between green water creeks, thick woods of scrub and long beaches. "A paradise suddenly" is an expression we often hear from our guests.
• 15 km Here you practice sailing and kite surfing. An area that in the most windy days ensures maximum enjoyment.
Pet friendly beaches: Lido Specchiolla: '' Lido Dock '' and '' White Lido ''. For Apani: lido '' Guna Beach ''.
At 20 km the Regional Park Tower S. Leonardo, over vast stretches of sandy beaches, found aquaculture Fiume Morelli. We still practice a traditional fishing fine mullets and eels. In summer the "Gaia" cooperative organizes guided tours.
Access to the freeway is only a 10 minute drive. San Vito dei Normans will surprise to the close proximity to several tourist centers within a few minutes drive. Things to see in Alto Salento:
• Serranova to 4000 mt. The tourist destination for those who love to photograph themselves around the monumental olive trees.
Not far from Carovigno, near the sea in the beautiful setting of 'Oasis of Torre Guaceto, surrounded by olive groves agro Serranova is located the Equestrian Center AltoSalento. Enveloped by the frame of the nature reserve of Torre Guaceto the riding school is located in a geographical location easy to reach and tourist forefront. Walking distance from the Oasis, adjacent to the Itria Valley, surrounded by the Salento and Bari coast we find an equestrian center evolving. And 'Reservations.
• The port of Brindisi
• The '' Citta 'Bianca' 'Ostuni
• The old port and the port of Monopoli
• The ancient village of Itria Valley of Ceglie known for its gastronomy
• Locorotondo, stop at a wine tasting in one of the many wineries
• Martina Franca, the baroque and numerous boutiques will surprise
• Cisternino, '' Borgo among the most beautiful in Italy '' known for cooking meat
• The adventure park "Carrisiland" in Cellino San Marco, visit the cellar Albano.
• Alberobello the '' Capital of the Trulli ''
• famous Lecce '' baroque city ''
• Taranto, stop by the museum of '' Magna Grecia '' often televised stage of Rai.
• the district of Grottaglie ceramics, stop by the potter '' FasanoCeramiche '' (fixed stage of Giorgio Armani and Francis Ford Coppola)
• Zoo Safari Fasano on the homonymous Selva
• Castellana Grotte, please visit the '' White Cave ''
• Polignano a mare the city of '' Domenico Modugno "Mr. Volare!
SUPPLIES: 2.5 km from San Vito dei Normanni, the city of 20 000 inhabitants with all services.
NB: does not include the power consumption.