This house seaside for 6 people will welcome you for a quiet stay and close to the beaches.
In a quiet area it has:
On the ground floor :
- Fully equipped open kitchen (fridge-freezer, oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave)
- Sitting area with sofa, armchair, TV (satellite reception)
- Dining room
- 2 bedrooms with double bed and storage (one sleeping 160 and one 140)
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- Bathroom with bathtub
Local laundry room (garage)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Ironing board
Enclosed garden 1000m2 with outdoor terrace including barbecue, garden furniture, sun loungers and parasol.
Free Internet access.
As of 01 January 2019, our rates include the tourist tax.
2 Bicycles (H and F) at your disposal
The supply of bedding (duvet cover, sheet and pillow) is included in the rental.
Possibility of rent towels and beach.
On request we can provide free baby equipment: bed (umbrella type), high chair.
Pets allowed under conditions.
No PMR access
Long term rental possible
Ideally located 1.5 km from the village center and its small shops and 150 m from the beach, you can enjoy:
- white sand beaches
- water sports (kayaking, windsurfing, kite-surfing, surfing, catamaran, optimistic, sand yachting, scuba diving)
- fishing on foot (shrimps, cockles, crabs, flat fish, etc..)
- angling along the beaches and rocks,
- hiking trails and GR 34
- the discovery of heritage.
With its 12 km of unspoilt coastline, Plounéour-Brignogan-Plages is the flagship of the legendary coast.
Turning towards the sea, the town offers a unique living environment making it the essential coastal resort for those who like to live and visit on the coast legends.
- Sandy beaches and excellent water quality
- 3 nautical bases for the pleasure and the leisures
- Marked and maintained hiking trails
- A bay classified Natura 2000, place of observation privileged for the amateurs of ornithology
- Its remarkable sites like the lighthouse of Pontusval or the cross of Beg Ar Groas.
Plounéour-Brignogan-beaches is also the assurance of finding, locally, all that is necessary on a daily basis.