At the entrance of the historic Ile Tudy, between sea and river, facing south, the house enjoys a EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION!
It has a lovely enclosed garden of 500m2 with possibility of parking 2 cars, garden furniture and a barbecue 50m from the long white sandy beach which goes from Ile Tudy in Sainte Marine. (1.7km).
renovated bright house of approximately 200m2, comfortable and spacious.
On the ground floor:
- a large living room / dining room / office (60m2) with beautiful SEA VIEW, which overlooks the wooden terrace facing south / east, equipped with electric blinds
- a fully equipped open kitchen
- a room dedicated to the football table
- TV room (with sofa bed)
- a toilet with a washbasin
the 4 bedrooms all have sea view, 2 shower rooms and 1 bathroom and 2 separate toilets
- 1 bedroom 2 x 2 pull-out beds that can form 2 double beds
- 1 bedroom 2 x 1p
- 1 bathroom
- 1 suite (1 bed 160 x 200) with sea view terrace
- Ensuite shower room
- separate WC
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed 140cm
- 1 shower room with WC
The house has all the comforts: broadband Internet, WIFI, TV, equipped kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine, ...
In winter, the house is just as nice because it is well insulated.
Tudy Island is actually a peninsula and the house is the entrance to the tip of the island at the narrowest part of the island between the Atlantic Ocean and River Bridge L 'Abbe.
At the tip of the island, 200m from the house you will find the harbor, the wedge, with its cafes, bakery / deli, restaurants and even a small cinema.
To see for more information about the Ile Tudy
http: // www. ile-tudy. com / fr / en-pictures
Various non smoking rental, no pets, no handicapped access.