This picturesque old-mill is set in an ydillic garden, within a short walking distance from the centre of the busy village of St Cyprien, with shops, restaurants and a very nice market on the sundays
Offering more than 100m² of living space, including 2 bedrooms, the Old Mill has now be turned into a comfortable accomodation for 2 couples or a family with children.
Set all ay ground floor, the house offers:
* A large entrance hall/corridor leading to the living room and to the kitchen
* A living/dining room with exposed stones and beams. It is furnished with a comfortable sofa, armchairs, massive wooden table to seat 8 people, TV and DVD player.
Its glassed door leads to the large terrace at the front side of the house.
* The large kitchen is perfectly equipped and come with a gas cooker, an oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and a table for breakfast.
* The first double bedroom has a large bed, two bedside tables, an armchair, a chest with drawers and a built in wardrobe. It also enjoys direct access to the terrace.
* Interconnected is the second bedroom which also has a double bed, bedside tables, chest with drawers and a built on wardrobe. Its french windows lead to the terrace and allow a direct access to the room.
A mattres on the floor can be arranged to sleep another child and/or offers more sleeping arrangements.
* The newly renovated shower room has a large showe cabin, a washbasin and toilets.
* Private garden of approximately 1500m², with large lawned area, majestic trees, and lovely rose trees.
* The Children's play area (slide, swing, trampoline) will offer great fun to our Young visitors!
* The large terrace at the front side of the house is equiped with a table, 6 chairs, large parasol and a gaz barbecue allowing al fresco dining.
* The smallest terrace at the EST side of the house catchs the sun in the mornings and is therefore ideal for breakfast!
Both terrace are fenced and can be locked for the safety of the youngest visitors.
* Parking for 2 cars on site.
* Shops, supermarket, restaurants and bars, as well as the twice weekly market at a short walking distance from the house (800m).
* Lot of walking paths starting from the immediate surroundings of the house.