This gorgeous stone house is in a picture postcard setting on the hills above the medieval village of Saint Cyprien. The panoramic view over the Dordogne river and valley in itself merits a detour!
Extremely spacious and well equipped, ensuring the comfort of the guests, it is the ideal destination for family holidays, or get togethers between friends.
During hot summer days, you will apreciate refreshing dips in the private pool, or lounging in the shade of the hundred year trees.
Set on two levels, Vezat offers:
ON THE GROUND FLOOR:
* A huge living room with a comfortable sitting area with sofas, coffee table and a piano
* A kitchen/dining room, equally spacious, the real heart of the house, with its large farmhous wooden table and a small sitting area set around the fireplace.
* Accessible via the lounge, a sleeping area with:
- a small bedroom with a double bed (140cm) and a wardrobe
- a second double bedroom (140cm) and wardrobe. This bedroom has the advantage of opening onto a lovely little terrace, partly covered, and offering a garden table and chairs.
* These two bedrooms share a shower room, with a shower, washbasin and toilet.
* A separate toilet completes the ground floor.
THE FIRST FLOOR:
* A beautiful wooden staircase leads from the living room up to a mezzanine area, a paradise for children! The sitting area has a sofa, DVD player (TV is for DVD use only), and has two single beds. For large families, or passing friends the sofa can be converted into a double bed.
* A second staircase leads up to another sleeping area from the entrance hall, and is situated above the kitchen/dining room and as such is completely independent. A large landing offers a single bed. Leading off this room is a huge bedroom with a double bed (160cm) and a single bed.
* A bathroom with bath, washbasin and toilet completes this area.
Despite the charm of the interior, it will surely be outside that you will spend the majority of your time - on your return from your excursions to the numerous tourist attractions all nearby the house.
From breakfast to a moonlit dinner, you will not tire of the magnificent panoramic view over the river and the valley spreading out below.
The barbeque, which is built in the adjoining former bread oven, and will be greatly appreciated for your al fresco meals.
All around the house, the huge well established garden offers numerous places and opportunities for games and relaxation.
And not forgetting the beautiful pool, situated in full sun, situated at the edge of the property, just 50m from the house. Equipped with a submerged alarm, it is also totally fenced in, for the security of the youngest visitors.