Perched above the Dordogne, in a charming hamlet, the gite Merculot offers quality accomodation, full of character for up to 10 people.
Covering a total surface area of more than 200m², and set on 3 floors, the house offers on the ground floor:
* a spacious fully equipped kitchen (fridge, dishwasher, oven, microwave....) with bar, breakfast table, and opening onto the front terrace
* A few steps lead to the magnificent living room, with its exposed beams and stone walls. The sitting area, with its corner sofa, coffee table, and Tv are set around the fireplace; and the dining area benefits from a long solid wooden table, enabling up to 10 people to dine inside.
Once again, glass doors open onto the front terrace and garden.
* Set also on the ground floor, a bedroom offers a double bed (140cm wide), bedside tables, and storage space.
* It has its private walk in shower and wash basin.
* a separate toilet, with washing machine completes the ground floor.
The other bedrooms are situated on the first floor:
* a double bedroom with a queen size bed (160cm wide) and lovely wardrobe
* A second double bedroom with a 140cm wide bed, cupboard and hanging space.
* They share a bathroom with bath, double vanity unit, and toilet.
From this level, you access directly the pool and its surrounding area just behind the house.
The top floor is a paradise for the children with:
* a bedroom on the landing of the second floor with two single beds
* an intercommunicating large and spacious bedroom, also with two single beds, wardrobe, desk and lovely view over the surrounding countryside.
* At the rear of the house:
- a beautiful private pool, measuring 10m x 5m, with a paved terrace equipped with sun loungers. The pool is completely fenced and secured with gates, ensuring a maximum of safety for the youngest children.
- a play area and parking for 3 to 4 cars.
* At the front of the house:
- a lovely lawned area
- a large terrace with table and chairs, barbecue and parasols, ideal for al fresco dining.
* A panoramic view over the hamlet and the surrounding countryside.
*The house is situated in a hamlet, so there are neighbours nearby.
* there is the possibility to park a camping car in the grounds
* there is also the possibility to rent bicycles on site.