La Maison de Charlotte is a unique holiday property, built in the XII century famous village of Beynac, voted 'one of the most beautiful villages of France'
With its private garden and its magnificent views over the village rooftops to the Dordogne river, it gives the feel of being in peaceful countryside but has the convenience of a two minutes walk to the shops, bars and restaurants of the wonderful medieval village.
Just think - you can lie in bed enjoying the views and send the kids to get the baguettes, croissants and pain au chocolate in the mornings!
Inside Description :
La Maison de Charlotte has 2 spacious bedrooms and a large full bathroom, an elegant salon with an large open plan kitchen.
* The salon is comfortably elegant with sofas, armchairs and a formal dining table. A fireplace provides warmth for those chillier evenings.
There is a TV only for DVD player and there is wifi connexion through the entire property.
* The open plan kitchen is very fully equipped - including an oven, microwave, dishwasher. The range of crockery, glass, cutlery and cooking ustensils is generous.
* Bedroom 1, has a queen size bed and a wardrobe
* There is a table and two seats for breakfasts
From the lounge, a stone staircase leads to a newly converted attic level where is a second double bedded room, with a double bed and a wardrobe.
* The interconnected landing is equipped with a sofa bed to sleep an extra two guests if required.
* the newly fitted full bathroom has a walk in shower, a bath, a wash basin and toilet.
* from the 1st floor landing the glass door leads to the garden at the rear of the house.
* the laundry room can be reached from the outside. it is equiped with toilets, shower room, wash basin, washing machine and ironing table/iron.
- lovely terrace equipped with tables and chairs to dine al fresco, BBQ
- private garden, set on 3 levels, with grassy areas