This superb newly built Villa is to be found in a the beautiful Dordogne countryside, but only 8 miles from the famous Sarlat.
Very large, built in a traditional true perigordine style, and fully equipped, it is ideal for a perfect holiday all-together!
In mid season, you will appreciate the central heating and huge fireplace making it ideal for cooler evenings.
Organised on two levels the house offers a total living area of 280m²
On the ground floor :
* a very spacious living area with comfortable seating, overlooking the countryside through its large french windows - it is equipped with sofas, coffee table, TV and fireplace. The dining area with wooden tables and chairs can seat up to 16 guests.
* adjacent is the open plan kitchen, fully equipped (fridges, freezer, ceramic cooker, etc...) and with a breakfast table
* There are 4 bedrooms at groundfloor:
- Two bedrooms with a queen size bed (160cm), large wardrobe
- The twin bedroom with two single beds and wardrobe
- A large bedroom, with a 140cm bed and access to the terrace. This bedroom is suitable for guest in a wheelchair.
* it also benefits from an ensuite large shower room with a washbasin, shower accessible to wheelchair and toilets. this showe room is also accessible from the corridor for the use of the other guests.
* Another family bathroom with a bathtub, a shower and a washbasin
* Two separate toilets are available on the ground floor
From the living room, a major wooden staircase leads to the 1st floor where are
- A large mezzanine, overlooking the living room, equiped with ratan sofas, chairs and a baby crib.
- Three other bedrooms, each enjoying an ensuite shower room with toilets :
* A bedroom with a double bed (140cm) and ensuite shower room and toilets
* A bedroom with two single beds, each 90cm large, and ensuite shower room and toilets
* A "Dormitory" bedroom with 4 single beds and ensuite shower room and toilets
* The large garden covers more than 1 hectare and offers lawned areas, pastures and woodland. It is the ideal place for the children to play in!
* the superb terrace is equipped with tables and chairs to dine al fresco while enjoying the panoramic views. Built-in bbq
* The large pool, 12mx6m with roman stairs, enjoys sun all day long. It is fully fenced for the children's security and has lounge chairs and parasols.
* There are large spaces at the front of the house to park up to 6 cars
* There is a private garage for storage or to park a car or motos and bikes
* Ping-pong table is available