La Belle Vue is a unique holiday property, built on the edge of the picturesque village of Marnac, on the heart of the Black Périgord.
With its mature garden, private pool and magnificent views over the valley and fields, it is the ideal place to relax in and enjoy peaceful holidays, although the "must seen" of the area are all set at a glance.
* The front door leads to the salon which is comfortably elegant with sofas, armchairs and a formal dining table. There is satellite TV and a DVD player. The open fireplace is available for colder evenings. French door leads onto a lovely balcony.
* The open plan kitchen is very fully equipped - including an oven, microwave, fridge-freezer. The range of crockery, glass, cutlery and cooking utensils is very generous.
* Bedroom 1, has a double king size bed, a built in wardrobe, and affords the same breathtaking views.
* Adjacent the blue bathroom has a bathtub with shower, and a wash basin
* The office room is ideal if you need to work (a bit!) during your holidays.
* There is separate toilet at that level.
From the corridor, the staircase leads down to the garden floor level where are :
* A summer sitting room, with a day bed and a washbasin
* A second double bedded room, also with a king size bed and a built in wardrobe.
* A third double bedded room with a king size bed and a french style wooden wardrobe.
* These two rooms share a newly fitted shower room with as walking shower and wash basin
* Separate toilet is also available.
Each king size beds can be split in two 90cm.
Illimited wifi available thorough the property
* The mature garden is very romantic with its old-age trees, buxus and bushes.
There is an orchard and a pasture down the pool area.
* The pool catchs the sun all day long. It is 5mx10m and equipped with sunbeds and parasol. There is a table and chairs near by the pool.
* The main terrace is overlooking the pool area and equipped with an impressive table in "pierre de bourgogne", 6 comfortable armchairs and large parasol. There is a high quality bbq
* The upper balcony, also equipped with a wooden table and 6 chairs is ideal to enjoy the croissants in the mornings, whilst looking over the rolling countryside!
* Parking for 1 car is available at the house. Ample parking area just 50m away.