This pretty village house, full of character, is situated in the heart of the medieval market town of St Cyprien, at the corner of the "Rue des Remparts", and a little alleyway cutely named the "Impasse without name"!
It has the advantage of being just a few metres from the main shopping street, whilst offering the peace and quiet needed to guarantee a relaxing stay.
It also has the advantage of having a large and easily accessible garage - something extremely rare in St Cyprien.
With a total living area of 120m², "Le Petit Bijou" offers on street level:
* A large living room with open plan kitchen, dining area, and sitting area with sofa and coffee table.
Two glass doors lead out onto the terrace, which is equipped with a garden table and chairs, and a barbecue.
From the kitchen area you can also access the basement where you will find the garage and the laundry room (washing machine and second fridge).
* With its high ceiling, the living room also offers a mezzanine level, which has been turned into a TV room.
* From the living room, several steps lead to the master bedroom with its large double bed (160cm wide), a wardrobe and chest of drawers.
* Accessible from either the bedroom or the corridor is a large shower room, with shower cubicle, wash basin and toilet.
The two additional bedrooms are to be found on the second floor:
* A second double bedroom (bed 140cm wide) with a dressing area and a chest of drawers.
* A third bedroom with two single beds, a chest of drawers and a clothes rail.
* A toilet with a washbasin completes this floor.