La Drouillette lies hidden within its 40 hectares of woodland, on the crest of a hill, with fabulous views over the surrounding countryside. Imagine lazing around the private, heated swimming pool; playing a game of tennis in the private court; or enjoying leisurely meals on the large south facing terrace.
The house, with its 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and large open plan living area offers plenty of space for all ages, and it's situation, just 5 minutes from Domme, make it a perfect setting for a relaxing family holiday, or sharing special moments with friends.
The long winding drive climbs through the private woodland, to arrive at the house in its clearing.
* The solid wooden front door opens onto the entrance hall, with its high ceiling and glazed french door leading onto the terrace and garden.
* a large open plan living area, with comfortable sofas, coffee tables and fireplace, and picture windows looking out over the garden and views.
* a dining area with large wooden table and chairs, seating 12.
* a fully equipped kitchen, with hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer, coffee machine, microwave, toaster, opening onto a covered terrace, ideal for long leisurely evenings under the stars!
On the other side of the entrance hall is the sleeping space:
* a double bedroom, with large double bed, wardrobe, bedside tables and an ensuite bathroom with WC, bath with shower over, and washbasin
* a second double bedroom, with large double bed, wardrobe, bedside tables and its own private shower room, with WC, and shower.
A wooden staircase leads to the first floor:
* A bedroom with a large double bed
* An en suite shower room
* A children's bedroom with a bunk bed accomodating two children
* A third bedroom with 2 single beds, and a large double bed
* An en suite shower room with shower and washbasin
* a separate WC
All the bedrooms are equipped with reversable air conditioning units, offering coolness in the heat of the summer, and warmth during the cooler months.
The private tarmaced road winds through the private woodland, and emerges on the plateau where the house, tennis court and swimming pool benefit from the superb views.
The heated pool, measures 12m x 5m, and has sun loungers and parasols, to shelter you from the heat of the sun. The final temperature of the water depends on the meteorological conditions.
The full size tennis court, was resurfaced in 2013, offering a sporting and leisure activity on site, and there is also a table tennis table.
A large terrace, with table and chairs, barbecue and electric blind offer an idyllic spot to enjoy long al fresco meals, and a corner terrace is even equipped with an outside corner fireplace, for cooler evenings.