Ideally situated in the heart of one of the 'Most Beautiful Villages in France', this superb stone house offers a panoramic view over the valley and hills beyond.
Recently renovated and completely and newly equipped and furnished, Le Rêve benefits from a superb living room, 3 spacious bedrooms and two shower rooms, and is ideal for 6 guests.
The private heated pool, and the wonderful established garden with its fragrant lavander bushes, completes this idyllic, dream holiday destination ....Le Rêve!
Set on two levels, the house offers on the ground floor:
- A bright and airy living room, with windows to two sides overlooking the pool, garden and view; comprising a sitting area (large corner sofa, flat screen TV, DVD BlueRay, bluetooth speaker system) and a dining area with solid wooden table, and 6 designer chairs). This room opens to the terraces and garden via french doors.
- A spacious open plan kitchen, perfectly equipped (side by side american fridge freezer with ice dispenser, professional 5 ring range cooker..) allowing you to make the most of the fresh local produce!
- A huge double bedroom, with a king size bed (180cm wide), ample wardrobe and cupboard space, armchair, coffee table and french door opening onto the garden.
- A private shower room with walk in shower with rain head, and a superb washbasin
- A separate toilet with wash handbasin completes this floor.
The two other bedrooms, each equally spacious, are found on the first floor:
- A second double bedroom, with a king size bed (180cm wide), an armchair, coffee table and a huge wardrobe area.
- A third bedroom offering two single beds (90cm) which can be joined together to form a third king size bed, designer chairs, coffee table, wardrobe and magnificent cathedral roof with exposed beams.
- A shower room with walk in shower and stone wash basin
- A separate toilet
All the rooms benefit from a magnificent view over the valley.
In the summer period, you will appreciate the many french doors which give access to the terrace, garden and pool.
During the winter period, the house is extremely comfortable thanks to its efficent electric heating and closed fireplace.
For our guests comfort, the bed linen, and the towels for bath and pool, are included in the price. The beds are made ready for your arrival.
Wifi available throughout the house.
- A charming 'hidden' garden, where lavender, roses, budleia and campsis bushes offer a palate of colours and fragrances!
- A private pool, measuring 4m x 8m, and heated from May to September, and equipped with sun loungers and parasols.
- A covered terrace with dining table and 6 chairs, a large gas barbecue/plancha allows you to cook and dine outside, protected form the heat of the midday sun.
- Private parking for 2 to 3 cars.