About the property
- Cottage1291 sq. ft.
- Separate WC's1
- Minimum Stay4 - 7 nights
3 Bedrooms/2 Shower Rooms - Shops, bars & restaurants within walking distance
Ideally situated in the heart of one of the 'Most Beautiful Villages in France', this superb stone house offers a panoramic view over the valley and hills beyond.
Recently renovated and completely and newly equipped and furnished, Le Rêve benefits from a superb living room, 3 spacious bedrooms and two shower rooms, and is ideal for 6 guests.
The private heated pool, and the wonderful established garden with its fragrant lavander bushes, completes this idyllic, dream holiday destination ....Le Rêve!
Set on two levels, the house offers on the ground floor:
- A bright and airy living room, with windows to two sides overlooking the pool, garden and view; comprising a sitting area (large corner sofa, flat screen TV, DVD BlueRay, bluetooth speaker system) and a dining area with solid wooden table, and 6 designer chairs). This room opens to the terraces and garden via french doors.
- A spacious open plan kitchen, perfectly equipped (side by side american fridge freezer with ice dispenser, professional 5 ring range cooker..) allowing you to make the most of the fresh local produce!
- A huge double bedroom, with a king size bed (180cm wide), ample wardrobe and cupboard space, armchair, coffee table and french door opening onto the garden.
- A private shower room with walk in shower with rain head, and a superb washbasin
- A separate toilet with wash handbasin completes this floor.
The two other bedrooms, each equally spacious, are found on the first floor:
- A second double bedroom, with a king size bed (180cm wide), an armchair, coffee table and a huge wardrobe area.
- A third bedroom offering two single beds (90cm) which can be joined together to form a third king size bed, designer chairs, coffee table, wardrobe and magnificent cathedral roof with exposed beams.
- A shower room with walk in shower and stone wash basin
- A separate toilet
All the rooms benefit from a magnificent view over the valley.
In the summer period, you will appreciate the many french doors which give access to the terrace, garden and pool.
During the winter period, the house is extremely comfortable thanks to its efficent electric heating and closed fireplace.
For our guests comfort, the bed linen, and the towels for bath and pool, are included in the price. The beds are made ready for your arrival.
Wifi available throughout the house.
- A charming 'hidden' garden, where lavender, roses, budleia and campsis bushes offer a palate of colours and fragrances!
- A private pool, measuring 4m x 8m, and heated from May to September, and equipped with sun loungers and parasols.
- A covered terrace with dining table and 6 chairs, a large gas barbecue/plancha allows you to cook and dine outside, protected form the heat of the midday sun.
- Private parking for 2 to 3 cars.
En Toutes Saisons Agency's team
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, French, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
About En Toutes Saisons Agency's team
We are based in Cénac and Saint Cyprien, in the heart of the Dordogne, and act as year round caretakers for the beautiful residences we look after, all within a 30kms radius of our office. We know them inside and out, and so can recommend the most suitable property for you. In the majority of cases, our properties are second homes, regularly occupied by the owners. As such they are fully equipped and benefit from a superior comfort and decoration. By renting through us you avoid the middleman and so benefit from rental prices free of commission charges. You can see our wide selection of holiday homes on our site: http://www.holiday-gites-dordogne.com We look forward to welcoming you soon to the Dordogne! The En Toutes Saisons Team
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
The Vacation of a LIfetime!
Quite possibly the most beautiful spot on earth! A ravishing view from a medieval village that charms the heart right out of you. Beauty everywhere you turn, fabulous restaurants, friendly people and plenty of things to visit nearby. Le Reve is beautiful, tastefully appointed with everything you need but nothing extraneous. I didn't even miss my own bed. And then there's the garden!
Thankyou for your lovely review - we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay in Domme, and hope to see you again one day!
Très belle demeure moderne parfaitement équipée
Parfaitement située au cœur de Domme avec toutes les commodités notamment stationnement de deux voitures
Équipements moderne et haut de gamme
Très bonne literie
Extérieurs soignés aucun vis a vis
Un séjour très agréable
Thank you very much for the nice review and we hope we can welcome you again as our guest in the future.
Très belle maison, accueillante et fort bien décorée. Tout y est pour assurer notre confort. Nous y serions restés pour tout l'été! La location est idéale, dans la ville de Domme, un peu à l'écart avec une vue magnifique. Plein de choses à voir à Domme, mais aussi dans les alentours.
Un franc succès!
A wonderful and comfortable home in the most fabulous location- the proximity of restaurants being a very short walk yet feeling you're away from the town is brilliant - we love staying there.
Hand towels in the toilets would be good.
Some smaller bowls in crockery would be very useful too.
The car that parks outside the other rental property at the beginning of the lane - doesn't make it easy to pass - I hope a larger one won't be there in future as we wouldn't get through!
Apart from that though it really is the perfect holiday home
A very special holiday let
We spent a lovely week here at this amazing place. The weather definitely helped and we were able to enjoy the pool and incredible views on the terrace in the evenings. But the house has been designed and finished inside to a very high standard and we felt incredibly spoilt and appreciated every minute we spent here. We loved exploring the area but it truly was a delight to come back to such a special place at the end of the day. We hope to return one day!
Un très bon moment
Belle vue, Belle exposition au Sud, Jardin tranquille.
Maison très bien équipée.
A noter des escaliers pour atteindre le rez-de-chaussée depuis l'entrée sur la rue.
Le Reve offers the benefit of being set in a peaceful secluded garden, whereas the shops and tasteful restaurants of the bastide are at a short walking distance from the house.
Domme provides an ideal location for those who want a peaceful holiday yet is close enough to enjoy a wide range of activities, and convenient for visiting many places of interest: Sarlat, Les Eyzies, Domme, Beynac, La Roque-Gageac are just a short distance away. The motorway junction is only 30 minutes away just north of Souillac. Bergerac Airport is just over an hours drive. Several golf courses can also be found in the neighbourhood
Domme is remarkably situated on a rocky crag overlooking the Dordogne Valley. It is only a few kilometres from the lovely town of Sarlat and within easy reach of of the Caves of Lascaux and Padirac, as well as various châteaux - Beynac and Castelnaud being the best known.
Additional pricing information
ACOMPTE DE 25% A LA RESERVATION - SOLDE DU 1 MOIS AVANT VOTRE ARRIVEE Forfait ménage obligatoire de 130€ à régler sur place à votre arrivée En basse saison, les frais de chauffage sont en sus sur relevé de compteur Compulsory cleaning service of €130 to be paid on arrival to the keyholder In low season, the heating is charged at extra cost on meters reading in function of your real own consumption Terms of payment: - 25% deposit when booking, - remainder du a month prior your arrival. - €500 returnable breakage deposit on arrival