Price upon request
high season 3500 € the week end out of options
medium season 3000 € the week end out of options
Low season 2500 € the week end out of options
Christmas and 31: 4500 € the weekend
On the banks of the river Avre, the castle of Montigny-sur-Avre deposits its dappled shades on the water.
Its elegance in the French style, the harmony of its lines and its roof at La Mansart have earned it a classification as historical monuments.
Built in the 18th century by Hugues de Montmorency-Laval, this castle takes advantage of the beauty of the places and especially the river, the river Avre, classified first category. Chains of bricks, its elevations are of classical inspiration. It was here that Monseigneur Francois de Laval (1623-1708) was born, the first bishop of Quebec and founder of the university that bears his name.
Located in Upper Normandy, the castle of Montigny sur Avre, welcomes you 1 hour from Paris for stays from one night. .
- Entrance with a buffet filled with board games
- Fully equipped kitchen of 26m2 with a table for 12 people
- Dining room of 50 m2 with several tables
- Main entrance of 40 m2 that can be used for your dinners and evenings
- Billiard room of 40m2 with a fireplace and wifi internet connection
- Bathroom with bath and toilet
- Bedroom 1 "Green": 5 single beds
- Bedroom 2 "Orange": double bed
- Bedroom 3 "Yellow": double bed
- Bedroom 4 "blue flowers": double bed plus single bed
- Room 5 "pink flowers": 3 single beds
- Large bedroom6 "foliage": double bed
- Small room 7 "foliage": double bed
- Small room 8 "blue": 1 single bed and a double bed
- Large room 9 "blue": double bed
- Room 10 "red": double bed
- Room 11 "pink" double bed
- 4 bathrooms
Hall of entry
- Room "wine lie": double bed
- Living room: double sofa bed
- Salon2: double sofa bed
- "gray" room: 1 single bed 2 double bed
little bed in a hallway
- 1 bathroom with shower and toilet
- Wooded park of the castle
- Badminton, volleyball, petanque ...
- 2 barbecues
- Garden Lounge
You can contact us a week before your arrival to order meals and wines delivered to the castle. If you prefer shopping, you will find supermarkets in Verneuil-sur-Avre at 7km.
Rates on request
we are between 2500 € and 4500 € the weekend
out of option
sheets 8 € per person
or € 6 per person bed to do
towel 2 €.
We can take care of meals, from 9 € for breakfast, 25 € for lunch and dinner.
The stere wood is charged 40 €.
We can take care of meals, from 9 € for breakfast
lunches and dinner between 9 and 25 €
You have the possibility to organize weddings, birthdays, seminars ... The dining room of the castle will allow you to accommodate up to 40 people for a seated dinner and up to 80 people for a cocktail dinner. The gardens offer you the possibility of installing a tent in order to increase the capacity of reception.
We are at your disposal to make you discover the castle and study with you your project.