Located in the Raval 5 minutes from Universitat Metro and San Antoni. Quiet neighborhood with all shops. Apartment renovated with private elevator comfort. A 10 minute walk from the Boqueria, Ramblas and Cataluyna plaza.
In the heart of Barcelona's Raval district, within walking distance to many points of attraction of the city, our home has a capacity louse 2 to 4 people, it is equipped to provide every comfort. The decor done by an artist seduce you! Direct access to housing by private elevator. A completely renovated building. Possibility of arriving late at night without charge. The room is located on the rear of the building and is very quiet. The living room also overlooks a quiet pedestrian street.
A small balcony overlooking the pedestrian street.
There is a public parking at 400m in Ronda Sant Antoni.
1 private lift opens directly into the apartment
1 bedroom with bed 140x200.
1 sofa bed 120x190 cm (extra bed for child preferably)
1 washing machine - tumble dryer
1 ceramic hob + hood
1 Dolce Gusto coffee machine
Internet access and phone calls only in Spain.
1 small balcony on pedestrian street
Iron and ironing board
Exchanges with travelers:
We will not be there to welcome you, but we will be handing the keys by friends or explain how you get them. We will give you after booking made some useful information about the apartment.
If you arrive before check-in time (15h) or resume a flight much later than your check-out time (11h), you can leave your luggage set in a small restaurant "Komo in Kasa" St. Joaquim Costa 3 (Tel: 93170 August 69). It is 400 meters from our accommodation. They ask you as 5 € per day and large luggage.
For travelers coming by car, here are the addresses of the 2 nearest public car parks in our accommodation:
Aparcaments GAR. VI s. to.
Tel: 93 325 41 81
Casonova Calle 16
or Ronda Sant Antoni, 37
Getting to the apartment:
From the airport you have the Aerobus (5. 90 € / person) which drops you off at Plaza Universitat and a 5 minute walk to get to the shelter. 2 metro stations (Universitat and San Antoni) are within 5 minutes walk. The street is pedestrian and so there is no parking vehicle possible in the street but there is a public parking 400 meters in Ronda San Antoni. Taxis can still move to drop you outside the building through the Calle Joaquim Costa. We must join the Ronda Sant Antoni (300 m) to park on the street if you have a vehicle. A taxi from airport costs about € 30
Rules of Procedure:
1. Never leave home without your keys because you find yourself locked out.
2. Respect the tranquility of the neighborhood and do not make noise after 22:00
3. No smoking inside the housing.
4. Pets are not accepted.
5. Celebrations with people outside the home are not allowed.
6. Stop the air conditioner when you leave the house.
7. Do not block the elevator to your floor.
8. If you lose a key, you should call the emergency numbers listed below or call in a locksmith (see number on the front plate). Know that we will retain the deposit € 125 deposited on Airbnb for each lost key.
9. Any damage or theft will be reported at Airbnb and your deposit may be retained in part or full.
10. Remove your trash when you leave the apartment permanently. There is no common bins for the building. You need to use the city of garbage that are a few tens of meters right out of the building.
11. The check out is at 11:00 am at the latest. Leave the keys 2 (of the elevator and the door you found on the shoe cabinet) on the small shoe cabinet in front of the elevator when you finally leave the house and put the game 3 Key in the Lock Box.
12. Do the dishes and tidy.
13. Leave the apartment tidy with the furniture in the place where you found it upon arrival.
14. We accept no liability for theft occurring in the apartment and we advise you to check with your insurance company that you are covered in this case. We offer you a safe and can recommend it to keep all your valuables when you go out.