About the property
- Apartment559 sq. ft.
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay0 - 7 nights
about 52m², 2 bedrooms, nice, well appointed, well equipped, dishwasher, television, balcony or terrace, modern decor
10 km from the Baie de Somme and 30 km from Le Touquet, the Village Pierre & amp; Vacation & nbsp; Belle Dune is a pedestrian village surrounded by a protected natural area of approximately 250ha and sheltered by a pine forest.
A public beach and all services and shops are located in Fort Mahon Plage (2km), accessible by car, on foot by footpaths (2km), or bike by bike paths.
At the heart of an extensive site along lakes, dunes and on the edge of golf, the village of Belle Dune offers accommodation in apartments or houses in an architecture respectful of the environment.
The village is organized in 6 districts connected between them by pedestrian routes:
- The "Quartier de la Place" consisting of a small building of 2 floors with large windows
- The & nbsp; "Quartier des Eaux Vives" composed of terraced houses bordering the Grand Lac or along the canal
- The "Quartier du Grand Lac", composed of small terraced houses
- The "Quartier du Hameau" with its terraced houses overlooking the golf course
- The "Ile aux Oiseaux District" located in a very quiet environment and on the edge of the golf course
- The "Quartier de la Plage" located 600 m from the beach of Quend consisting of terraced houses and a heated outdoor pool in summer.
The village's commitment to eco-friendly tourism is not limited to its architecture, its pedestrian environment and its location.
The village is also a partner with the WWF, plus an environmental awareness & nbsp; is offered to children as part of children's clubs.
Aquatic area: Aquaclub free access included in the rental price.
1 indoor heated pool of 700m² with wave pool, water slide, whirlpools and beaches
1 outdoor pool with games and slides for children (open in July / August) - complemented by a bar, creperie / sandwich shop, mini-shop, table tennis, relaxation area with sauna, steam room (extra charge).
Other leisure equipment and activities: (some extra)
- 18 hole golf course on the edge of the village
- 4 tennis courts including 2 uncovered and 2 covered (quick)
- Playgrounds with table tennis, petanque (outdoors).
- Multisports ground (basketball, football, tennis).
- Playground for children
- Mini golf
- Bike path near the village, possibility of bike rental
- Small farm: children will discover pets and original animals of the region
- A small tourist train provides free access to the beaches of Fort-Mahon and Quend-Plage in July / August only (subject to traffic).
- Mini electric kart (for a fee)
- Mini-port and miniature boats (for a fee)
- Excursions and discovery hikes
- Evening: regional, show, concert, games, etc.
Internships (in addition - pre-booking): The Village Pierre et Vacances Belle Dune offers original courses open to all, to book on site, during the information forum.
- Tennis course
- Cirque Workshop: Acrobats for 6/8 years; Funambulas for 9/12 year-olds, only during the school holidays of April from Monday to Friday
- News! Secret Agent Internship for 6 / 12years (only during the school holidays of April: from 11/04 to 11/05)
Children's clubs (extra charge / to be paid upon booking)
- Mini Club (3-5 years old) and Kids Club (6-8 years old)
- Juniors Club (9-12 years old)
Note: for the mini club: compulsory presentation of a health book with updated vaccines (minimum BCG / DT Polio)
The SpOt is a place exclusively reserved for teenagers aged 13-17 to meet from 22:30. At their disposal a relaxation area with a large screen, a drinks machine, accessories for parties: mixing desk, lighting, dance floor On the program, the opportunity to party after the show with many theme nights as a white party, thrill, disco, Disney ...
Services Accommodations in Pre-booking:
- Baby kit: 1 folding bed with 1 fitted sheet, 1 changing mat, 1 stroller - 40 € / kit / week or 30 € / kit / short stay (2 to 6 nights)
Note: The village club no longer has a baby club.
3 room apartment 6 people of 52 m², composed of a bedroom with 2 single beds, a second bedroom with 1 double bed, 2 sofa beds in the living room, a kitchen, a shower room and a bathroom. a bathroom with toilet.
The apartment includes a kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, fridge, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave oven.
Utensils and crockery for 6 people.
The equipment also includes a TV.
Balcony or terrace with garden furniture.
Access to the city center: 1. 5km
Access Beach: 2km
PRM access: subject to availability - Inquire when booking
Wifi access: from 10 to 25 € / week (subject to availability).
Playground for children: yes
Children's entertainment: children's clubs (surcharge) from 3 to 12 years old
Family entertainment: yes
Sports activities: many activities during the day
Pets allowed: 10 € / night / pet or 65 € / week / pet
Anti-rabies certificate required.
Deposit (in supplement): From 200 € to 500 € by flat, to pay on your arrival and returnable the day of your departure after inventory.
Golf: 18 hole golf course on the edge of the village. Extra.
Hammam: on the spot, with supplement.
Baby Kit: 40 € / kit / week or 30 € / kit / short stay (from 2 to 6 nights). (Up to 2 years old) Including 1 folding bed, 1 baby chair, 1 changing mat and 1 stroller.
Cleaning kit: included - including 1 detergent, a double-sided sponge and 1 dish rack
Laundry: € 5 / wash - € 3 / drying - € 1 / laundry pod.
Bed linen: included
Towels: included (1 towel + bath towel).
Mini-Golf: 3 € / person
Final cleaning: included (except kitchen area and dishes).
Parking: free in each neighborhood (subject to availability).
Pool: 2 outdoor pools with paddling pool. Heated in summer. Open at opening times and dates
Bicycle rental available: yes (subject to availability).
Close to shops: 1,5km
Restaurant: / bar located in the heart of the village (independent of Pierre & Vacances).
Sauna: on the spot, with supplement.
Prestige service: 'Pack Tranquility' including bed linen, towels renewed midweek, beds made on arrival. 26 € / person / week in summer and 15 € / person in winter
Tourist tax (surcharge): About 1. 20 € / day / person from 18 years. To be paid on the spot.
Tennis: 4 courts (2 covered + 2 overdrafts) - paying
Multisports ground: yes: football field, basketball, volleyball and handball
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Pool / Spa
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
By the road
08 26 022 022 (Weather information: tel 08 92 68 02 80 / Informations route: tel
Paris (220 km) - Calais (110 km) - Amiens (80 km)
From Paris: Motorway A 16 Paris-L'Isle Adam direction Berck / Boulogne / Calais, then take exit No. 24 Baie de Somme / Fort-Mahon. Take the D 32, then the D 940 towards Fort-Mahon then take the D32 Quend / Belle Dune. Then follow the signs Belle Dune.
S.C. F STATION STREET at 20 km
Travel information: tel 3635.
LILLE AIRPORT (2 hours).
Travel information: tel +33 (0) 3 20 49 68 68.
Transfer by taxi.
PARIS ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE AIRPORT (2 Hours).
Travel information: tel +33 (0) 1 48 62 22 80.
Transfer by taxi.