In Marciac, the capital of Jazz in France, La Résidence Pierre & amp; Holidays The Hameau du Lac *** welcomes you in a privileged environment, backed by the poplar and bordered by a lake of 24 hectares, 500m from the city center.
Designed by Architect Pierre Diener, who has combined regional tradition and "New Orleans" details: tiled roofs, wooden facades, marquises and lambrequins in metal and cut wood. The residence consists of apartments on one floor and houses (divided into islands). All houses are facing the lake.
Hobbies and & nbsp; equipment:
- Heated swimming pool of 100m ², in advance on the lake with wooden terrace (from June to the end of September).
- Bike rental on site
- Playground for children and loan of board games.
- Children's area
Activities nearby (surcharge):
- Balneo area (pre-booking): The fitness center, La Source, is located near the residence. Book your formula in advance, choose a two or five day formula. Among the activities on offer: Wrap, hydromassage, massage and access to the relaxation area which includes swimming pool, steam room, sauna and jacuzzi.
- A golf course and a tennis court are nearby
- bed linen left in the apartment
- bathroom linen
- a maintenance kit left in the apartment
- end of stay cleaning (except kitchen area and dishes)
- Wifi basic access
- taxes and charges (except tourist tax)
- loan service: irons and ironing boards, hair dryer, stair gate, socket protectors
Pre-sale services: to be specified at the time of booking
- Baby kit 0-2 years: installed in the apartment and only suitable for children weighing up to 15kg: 1 folding bed with fitted sheet, 1 baby chair, 1
changing mat, 1 stroller
40 € / kit / week
30 € / kit / short stay (1 to 6 nights)
Socket protectors, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner, bottle warmer and bed rail (at your disposal, subject to availability).
To know: The car is strongly recommended for this stay.
2 room apartment of about 32m ² for five people.
It includes an equipped kitchenette, a living room with two single sofa beds, one with a trundle bed, a bedroom with a double bed, a bathroom and separate toilet.
The kitchen is equipped with 4 hotplates, refrigerator, microwave oven, dishwasher and coffee maker. Utensils and crockery for 5 people.
Telephone (extra charge), television, vacuum cleaner. Terrace or balcony with garden furniture.
Access to town center: 500m
Access PMR: 1 studio 4/5 people adapted to PMR, according to availability, contact us. Reception, pool, parking, accessible, relatively easy on-site travel
Wifi access: free basic access in the apartments - pay wifi access at the reception and full access in the apartments (videos, downloads ...)
Playground for children: yes
Pets admitted: admitted on presentation of an anti-rabies certificate.
65,00 ��� / animal / stay (7 nights and more)
€ 10.00 / pet / night (stay less than 7 nights)
Deposit (in supplement): From 200 € to 500 € by apartment, to pay on your arrival and returnable the day of your departure after inventory.
Distance to lake / river: 200m
Final cleaning fee: included - extra cleaning: from 40 to 70 € per unit except kitchenette and dishes.
Baby Kit: includes 1 folding bed with sheet, 1 chair, 1 changing mat and 1 stroller. 40 € / kit / week or 30 € / kit / short stay (1 to 6 nights) payable when booking
Cleaning kit: included- including 1 detergent, a double-sided sponge and 1 dish rack
Bed linen: included
Towels: included, additional kit 1 towel + 1 bath towel + bath mat per apartment: 7 € / week / person
Beds made on arrival: 8 € / person
Bike storage: Bicycle rack on site (free)
Parking: free overdraft according to availability
Pool: outdoor heated from June to the end of September, 100m² with wooden beach in advanced on the lake (6m).
Bicycle rental available: yes (surcharge)
Close to shops: 500m
Restaurant: Café Zik, surcharge
Prestige service: tranquility pack: bed linen, beds made on arrival, bathroom linen, cleaning at the end of the stay and a cleaning kit. 26 € / person / week in summer (until 14/11)
Tourist tax (extra charge): 1 € / day / person. To be paid on the spot. Free for children under 18 years old