Within the Snowdonia National Park this luxury 5 star property at Harlech is situated at the foot of the rock on which Harlech Castle is perched.Godre'r Graig an Edwardian property sleeps12 in 3 twin bedrooms and three double bedrooms
Godre'r Graig is a 6 bedroom property. The kitchen come dining area is fully equipped to cook and seat 12 people in comfort (a fridge freezer, an electric oven with gas hob, a microwave, a dishwasher and also a washer dryer) Many a family and friends reunion plus golf parties have enjoyed a meal around this giant of a table.
The light and airy lounge has a 32' colour TV, a DVD player, A video player and a music system and numerous books and maps to show you where and how to visit the numerous holiday attractions and activities nearby.
In the bedrooms, the high ceilings give character to the three twin and three double bedrooms, three of which are en-suite. The views are of the Royal Saint David's golf Course and the sandy beaches of the Cambrian coastline.
* Visit Wales 5 star
* 6 bedroom detached property-sleeping 12
* Five bathrooms 2 with showers and three with baths.
* All-inclusive prices
* Free WiFi available
* Off road parking
* Situated at the foot of the castle
* Welcome Pack
* Full central heating
* 2 minute walk to village pub, town play area, Golf course, railway station, a theatre and town swimming pool with sauna.
* Baby/Children welcome
* Cot/high chair/Bed linen/towels provided
* With Tan-y-Graig can sleep up to 20 in 10 bedrooms