Chalet for 5-7 people
- English, French
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
What do you need from a ski chalet?
1) Location: Just perfect. 10-15 mins drive to Les Menuires and 2-3 mins from St.Martin. Out of the chalet by 8.40am every day, means queuing for lifts in Les Men just after 9am.
2) Warmth: warm, cosy and no problems with the hot water.
3) Bathrooms: 2 and both good size. Would have been even better if the bath had a shower over it complete with a shower screen.
4) Kitchen: everything you needed, dishwasher and enough space to store food.
5) Broadband: good but when you had 3/4 people browsing simultaneously it slowed down appreciably. This can be fixed.
What would have made it even more perfect? Nothing really except a boot dryer. We had to bring (often damp / muddy) boots inside.
Sehr schönes gemütliches kleines Chalet
Rundum sehr gut, perfekt für einen gemütlichen Aufenthalt.
Für 7 Personen ist es jedoch recht eng bemessen.
Trotzdem ein toller Aufenthalt!
endroit très calme avec une jolie vue et un jardin clos
je pourrai relouer!!!!
Village Varcins located 2. 5 km from Saint Martin de Belleville village resort at 1350m altitude.
The resort of St Martin retained its small town charm, but can now accommodate a large number of vacationers in prestigious chalets or not, big or small, studios or apartments in small residences.
Starting point of the ski area of the 3 Vallées, the largest ski area in the world.
At the heart of the 3 Valleys Meribel, Courchevel, Val Thorens, Les Menuires
On the road stations of Les Menuires and Val Thorens.
Possibility to ski on 1 station: St Martin, or Valley 1: St Martin, Les Menuires, Val Thorens, or 3 valleys, Courchevel Meribel Les Menuires.
Ski school and kindergarten from 3 years.
As part of the 3 Vallées ski area, Saint Martin de Belleville is an ideal base with easy access to the largest ski area in the world and its 600 km of tracks.
Take the new high speed gondola for 8 people from the village center and you'll reach the top of the crest of 'Tougnete' in less than fifteen minutes. From here enjoy the incredible panoramic views and decide whether to go down to Méribel, Mottaret, Les Menuires or Saint-Martin by choosing more appropriate tracks to your level. So you can easily go to Val Thorens or Courchevel.
Intermediate skiers will find endless opportunities to explore the 3 Valleys as a whole. Good level of skiers and snowboarders will not be left with a choice of bumps, steep slopes or off-piste in almost every corner of the ski area. Orelle area above Val Thorens is particularly the blow. Inexperienced skiers can start on a nursery slope from the village center.