Enjoy your stay in this luxury and sophisticated flat. You cannot expect a better skin-in/ski-out location! The slopes are just footsteps from the slopes !
This luxurious fully renew flat is located in the lively village of Courchevel 1650 (Moriond) with shops and restaurants down the building!
This 37 square-meter stunning apartment offers a panoramic view over the surrounding Alps. There are no words to do the views justice, you’ll simply have to come and experience them for yourself.
The flat layout:
- A brand new fully furnished open American kitchen: microwave oven, dishwasher, induction cooker, fridge-freezer, coffee maker, electric kettle and well equipped with tableware, cutlery and kitchen utensils.
- Light and spacious living room that includes: sofa, flat screen TV and Wi-Fi.
- The main bedroom is equipped with AN ALCOVE BED (140x190cm), that is to say, the right side of the bed is next to the wall. The second bedroom has bunk beds. The bed linens are provided.
- The bathroom is equipped with a shower cabin and a toilet. The towels are provided.
- Sunny balcony south oriented, with a stunning view of the slopes. In the morning you can enjoy your coffee while looking at the gorgeous view of the French Alps.
- Private ski-locker in the buildings ski room with direct access to the slopes (ski-in/ski-out).
IMPORTANT: Due to damage caused, we only accept tenants over 28 years. Moreover, this apartment can accommodate up to 4 people. However for your comfort we only accept a maximum of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 adolescents up to 16 years.
Please send me an email before a booking request to check together the dates, the number of people in the flat and i ll be happy to reply to all your questions.
Google maps : Building " la residence 1650" , rue aiguille du fruit, 73120 Courchevel 1650.
The house is beautifully decorated with a cozy environment mixing modern and rustic styles. Perfect to relax after a long ski day or mountain hike!
If you decide to try the local food there are some nice restaurants in the area. You can enjoy the catering/take-away services in the vicinity.
A perfect skiing holiday in Trois Vallées is not over "Après Ski“. After a day's skiing, tourist are offered an extensive range of leisure activities in each of the three valleys. The large and renowned winter sports and ski-location of Trois Vallées invites the visitor to sample countless cafés, restaurants and shops, or an enjoyable stroll or simply hanging out and shopping. For those that want to party, there are lots of bars, clubs and discos to be found in Courchevel 1650.