This former Périgord farm, whose main building has been completely restored keeping the country style, combines charm, comfort and authenticity (completion in 2009). House in apparent stone outside as inside, spacious of 110m ², having upstairs 2 bedrooms (bed 140 and storage in each), 2 bathrooms (with sink, shower and storage shelves), an independent WC. On the ground floor, spacious kitchen and great room with a seating area (with sofa bed that can serve as a bed) and a living room. Heating: Wood burning stove and electric heaters in booster.
Peace and quiet assured without any time to be too isolated (1st houses about 200 m).
Situated on a plateau, surrounded by meadows where we sometimes see deer or deer; it is also the starting point of several hiking trails.
Bikes are available in the cottage to travel around the surrounding roads and paths (ATVs women, men and children).
You can also enjoy the scenery in you based on the sun outside the house or playing ping pong.
Possible Horse riding: equestrian centers 12 km (Rouffignac or Country).
It is ideally located to visit the black Périgord:
-The EYZIES (8km): the capital of prehistory, museum, caves, canoeing on the Vézère, walks.
-The BUGUE (15km): Perigord market every Tuesday morning, aquarium, "old town".
-SARLAT (27 km): gastronomic capital of black Périgord (porcini mushrooms, truffles, foie gras ..) full of history. Theatre Festival in July / August.
-MONTIGNAC (25 km): famous cave of Lascaux.
- Dordogne: from BEYNAC (31km) to Domme (41km): barge rides, canoes, castles, panoramic views, hiking, hot air balloon baptism.
-Vallée Vézère (the EYZIES in MONTIGNAC) and Beune valley (10 km)
Possibility to rent sheets (15 euros per bed) and / or towels (10 euros for 2 per person).
-Taxe Of stay not included (1 euro / day per person)
- Pets not allowed
Excerpts from the 'golden book "filled with vacationers
- "Rouquette is a small corner of paradise where life is good ..."
- "A haven of peace and tranquility ..."
- "Everything is done to make the stay as pleasant as possible, and what about the area: just beautiful ... The house is beautiful and nothing is missing ..."
- "The call of the deer eagerly awaited each evening and the deer and small that come taste the apples ..." (September 2010)
- "Very quiet, serenity, reflection. Very warm welcome. Regal cherries on the tree: it becomes a child again. Country full of traditions, Rouquette tidy house ... " (May 2011)
- "Great vacation home and very nice ideal rental Breakfast in the sun with views of the countryside and dinners on the terrace Swimming in the Dordogne ... Kids love ... and we..."
- "It is with joy that we discover the Périgord with many beautiful landscapes and all locations than each other ..."