Rent room in the middle of the Gaillac vineyards in a clear and sunny house,
- 3 km from Gaillac, city of 13,820 inhabitants with its museums, park, historical monuments and all its shops and restaurants, bars and pub, cinema, swimming pool, etc ....,
- 20 minutes of Albi, listed as World Heritage by UNESCO with its cathedral St. Cecilia, her Toulouse-Lautrec museum ...
- 30 mins from Cordes, medieval city of the thirteenth century classified most beautiful villages in France and garden of Paradise,
- 30 minutes from Giroussens and garden of Martels
- 5 minutes from Broze and museum Invincible Vigneron
- 5 minutes from Montans, archaeological site
- 45 minutes from Toulouse with its museums and its international airport,
- And many other tourist places such as Albi houses: Castelnau-de-Montmirail, Lautrec, Monestié, Puycelci, Bruniquel or the sidobre Castres and the Goya Museum
- Or hiking through the vineyards and hillsides.
You can also take advantage of nearby water bodies: V-grésigne era, Aiguelèze, Lautrec, or swimming pool or in Gaillac Albi and Gabarre rides on the Tarn.
The room of 14 m² is located upstairs and has television and wifi, a small sofa, table ...
Guests have access to a living room, a terrace, a garden
Bathroom and toilet shared
Equipped kitchen, access possible (6 € per day)
The breakfast is 6 € per person per night
Hand towel and bed linen provided
Parking in front of house
Railway station in Gaillac