Located in a quiet white village (Montecorto), 20 minutes from the historic town of Ronda, Villa La Roca is a place to be and to organize your holiday home in Andalusia.
The house, with traditional architecture on the outside and modern interior completely integrated into a large rock, offers all kinds of equipment and amenities: private pool, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, laptop, satellite channel, channel +, CD & DVD, library, kitchen fully equipped, linens, towels, board games, children's toys, central heating, fireplace, firewood, barbecue, washing machine, covered garage, tourist information and much, much more ...
The house has a stepped structure and 225m2 built over 400m2 of gardens and terraces. The distribution of plants is as follows.
• Input and Large open reading area, dining room and living area with fireplace and access to the terrace and garden space (The views from the upper terrace to the Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park are simply unforgettable).
• Flat screen TV 42 '' satellite connection and Canal +.
• Working with laptop access.
• Kitchen (fully equipped for six people with juicer, kettle, sandwich maker, toaster, blender)
• Upper Terrace & solarium with garden furniture.
• Guest room with two beds 90x190cm (play equipment and sports to availability of customers).
• Double room with a bed of 150x190cm and terrace.
• Full Bathroom for both rooms.
• Master bedroom with double bed 150x190cm.
• full private bathroom with hairdryer.
• Access to the garden.
• Garage for two cars and garden exit.
• The garden occupies an area of 300m2 and connects all floors on the outside.
• The structure of the garden ensures privacy and intimacy.
• It has a large lawn naturally ideal for rest and play.
Private pool • Fully integrated into the rock
• There is a garden shower and sun loungers.
• The house has a portable barbecue.
• 100m from the house is a football field with artificial turf and sports court (tennis, football, basketball and ping-pong), free.
• During the summer months is open the swimming pool on premises.
• In the pine forest, 50m from the entrance to the house is a public children's play area with slides, castles among others.
• A 15 minute drive there is a spectacular pool area with running water from the Sierra de Grazalema, besides bathing and rowing enabled in Lake Zahara, all in the Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park.
• Villa La Roca offers all kinds of tourist information for guests about the main cultural and natural resources of Andalusia: Alhambra-Granada, Cordoba Mezquita, La Giralda Seville, How dance-Jerez Andalusian horses, Marbella-Beaches Museum Picasso Malaga, Cadiz, Gibraltar
• Information and reservations for outdoor activities: Walking, Hiking, Horse Riding, Boating, Climbing, Ferratas routes, Canyoning, Paragliding, Ballooning ...