|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
At the heart of Provence in the Vaucluse, in the hills of the village of Mormoiron, at the foot of Mont Ventoux, with stunning views of the latter, both in the middle of the countryside, a 5-minute walk from the village, very beautiful house for rent of + -65 sqm ground floor for 1-6 persons on 1300 m² of land. The cottage is independent without opposite, a private garden and private entrance side Ventoux.
Dining room and living room, a small kitchen with fridge, stove, 1 large room 12 m2 with 1 double bed 180 cm (2 mattresses of 90cm), 1 large bedroom 16m2 with 2 bunk beds 90 cm and 1 bed 140 cm , 1 bathroom with bath, sinks, one separate toilet and 1 laundry. A beautiful round swimming pool-type pool with a diameter of + - 6 m, a water height of 1m40 with a walk all around who can sit in water 30 cm and equipped with an alarm immersion detection pool complies with NFP30907-1 standard (April 2009), you is exclusive and shared at weekends and evenings with the owner. The entire property is fenced with an entrance gate, parking is private and located inside the property.
Accessories not included: sheets, towels.
Accessories: Washing Machine, TV, iron, coffee maker, internet connection WIFI, necessary household and kitchen, 1 bicycle woman and 1 man mountain bike, barbecue.
The village of Mormoiron is 600 meters Uexpress store, pharmacy, post office, bar, 4 restaurants are present. Lake salettes with its sandy beach is 1.6 km, to walk is very nice.
Many opportunities for hiking and cycling. Pets are not accepted.
Goodies: We are in the heart of Provence, 1.6 km from the cottage you can enjoy the lake of Mormoiron, its sandy beach, a restaurant bar on the beach, its huge forest and tree climbing course in a less than 20km radius you can visit: the Fountains of Vaucluse, Isle sur la Sorgue (Provence Little Venice), the Mont Ventoux, Sault and its lavender fields, Venasque (most beautiful villages in France), the Luberon, Gordes Roussillon. within less than 40km radius: Avignon, the gorges Toulourenc, Vaison la Romaine, ...
If you want the cleaning is done at your departure € 80 must be provided.
Minimum rental 7 nights minimum from Saturday to Saturday 16h 10h.
50% payment of the rent on booking, the balance 90 days before the first day of rental.
Holiday rentals in the week from 350 euros. Deposit 1000 euros. 50% payment of the rent on booking, the balance 90 days before the first day of rental
Long term off season from October to May rent: 950 € / month. Deposit 1900 euros.
All rates are: water, electricity and heating included.
I have spent two weeks in this vacation house, and I have had a great vacation. The house itself is clean, in a quiet neighbourhood, and has all the equipment and necessities one might expect to find. Outside there is a garden, where you can always find a place either in the sun or outside the sun. Also there is a nice swimming pool. The town of Mormoiron is small but charming, with a medieval centre. The boulanger, super market, a nice bar, an ATM and some other shops are within walking distance. Also there is a lake nearby.
The house is an ideal starting point to learn to know the environment. Whether you are interested in culture and history (Avignon, Pont Du Gard), in lovely small towns (too many to mention), in nature or in sportive activities (cycling, hiking), you will find it all in the direct environment.
The description of this house on the website is completely correct and accurate.
The owner is attending and helpful, and gives you all information on places to visit.
Conclusion: I can recommend this vacation house to all.
Très beau séjour, avec un hôte très sympathique prêt à vous renseigner sur les très belles choses à voir de sa région. Appartement très correct, propre, fonctionnel, jardin et piscine agréable très tranquille. Village très sympa et authentique. coin de Provence qui conviendra autant aux sportifs qu'aux personnes ayant envie de découvrir les nombreux "plus beaux villages de France". Très satisfait de notre séjour.
Nous avons passé 2 semaines de vacances merveilleuses dans un gîte bien entretenu (intérieur et extérieur).
Il est situé dans un endroit calme et reposant. Très belle vue sur le mont ventoux !
Piscine très agréable avec un peu d'ombre pour s'y reposer.
Propriétaire très attentif aux différentes demandes.
Bref, on y reviendra
valérie,olivier et les enfants
The inevitable visits:
- Bar of freedom in Mormoiron (an air of more beautiful life), take coffee or aperitif feet
- Crillon le Brave: The country bistro "St Germain" or the Chateau Relais "the Crillon" gourmet restaurant.
- Bédoin and its Provençal market on Monday morning
- Lake Mormoiron follow pond (beach, restaurant & bar by the water, tree climbing)
- Visit walk up the village with its medieval remains (Provencal market on Sunday mornings)
- Restaurant "Farigoule" Mormoiron, at the roundabout (opposite the TerraVentoux cellar)
- Grocers: Uexpress town center, Carrefour Contact in Bédoin Center, Super U in Mazan
A + - 30 minutes:
- The Isles sur la Sorgue (small Venice), Provencal market on Sunday morning
- Fontaine de Vaucluse ... walk up until the source
- Roussillon (Colorado Provençal ocher quarry)
- Pernes les Fontaines, with 40 fountains
- In the order of half a day Venasque (most beautiful villages in France) very good restaurant "The Ramparts" with marvelous view, Murs, Gordes, Senanque Abbey
- Farmers' Market (fruits and seasonal vegetables picked in the morning) in Velleron daily from 18h to 19h.
- Le Mont Ventoux, Sault and its lavender fields
- Gorges Toulourenc (swim or walk in the bed of the small river fed by Mount Ventoux flows for 30 km in a narrow valley with deep and wild gorges
- Water Theme Park in Monteux | Splashworld
- Avignon (the Popes' Palace and left up on the Rocher des Doms (great view) in July, the famous Avignon festival (over 1400 shows on offer from July 6 to 24)
- The gorges of the Nesques
A + - 1:30
- Cassis and its creeks (+ - 1h30, plan the day and leave early)
-Take The boat and ask for the visit of the 3 coves
- Or go hiking and go up the cove of En Vau (take a picnic, go back to feet predict 3:30)
- The Camargue: St. Mary of the Sea
- Aigues-Mortes and the Grau du Roi (between Aigues-Mortes and the Grau du Roi, visit the Salins du Midi a small train takes you in saline)
- Les Baux de Provence (currently in "Chagall" careers exhibition) coupling with the Camargue or Aigues-Mortes and the Grau du Roi
- The Pont du Gard, Nimes and its arenas ...
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£864|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.