In the heart of Provence in the Vaucluse, on the heights of the village of Mormoiron, at the foot of Mont Ventoux and with breathtaking views of the latter, both in the middle of the countryside and 5 minutes walk from the heart of the village, very beautiful cottage for rent of + -65 sqm ground floor for 1 to 6 people on 1300 m² of land.
During the rental you are at home, so you get who you want. The cottage is fully independent without vis-à-vis, it has its private garden and terrace with a south west exposure (very sunny), its private entrance is located Ventoux side.
A garage is available to store bicycles.
Dining room and living room, a small kitchen with fridge, stove, 1 large room 12 m2 with 1 large bed of 180 cm (2 sommiers of 90cm), 1 large room 16m2 with 2 bunk beds of 90 cm and 1 bed of 140 cm , 1 bathroom with a shower, sinks, 1 separate toilet and 1 laundry.
A beautiful private pool and heated by a heat pump, round basin type with a diameter of + - 6 m, a water height of 1m40 with a walk all around that can sit in 30 cm of water and equipped with an immersion detection swimming pool alarm in accordance with the NFP30907-1 standard (April 2009), is reserved for you as soon as the season allows it exclusively except we and in the evening week from 19h where it is shared with the owner.
The whole property is fenced with an entrance gate, the parking is private and located inside the property.
Accessories not provided: sheets, towels.
Supplied accessories: Washing machine, TV with DVD player and USB socket, iron, coffee maker, WIFI internet connection, necessary cleaning and kitchen, 1 woman bike and 1 mountain bike, barbecue.
The village of Mormoiron is 600 meters away, Uexpress shop, pharmacy, post office, bar, 4 restaurants are present. Salettes Lake with its sandy beach is 1.6 km away, and walking is very pleasant.
Many opportunities for hiking or cycling.
Pets are not accepted.
The most: We are in the heart of Provence, 1.6 km from the cottage you can enjoy the lake Mormoiron, its sandy beach, beach bar restaurant, huge forest and tree climbing course, in a less than 20km radius you can visit: the Fountains of Vaucluse, The island on the Sorgue (the Little Venice Provençale), Mont Ventoux, Sault and its lavender fields, Venasque (most beautiful village in France), Luberon, Gordes , Roussillon. in a radius less than 40km: Avignon, Toulourenc Gorges, Vaison la Romaine, ...
If you want the cleaning to be done at your departure must provide 80 €.
July and August, minimum rental of 7 nights from Saturday 16h to Saturday 10h, payment of 30% of the rental on booking, the balance on the first day of rental.
(For other months with a weekend rental or less than 7 nights and an arrival other than Saturday or Sunday, the rental starts at 19h and ends at 10h.)
Payment of 30% of the rental on booking, the balance 30 days before the first day of rental.
Weekly rental from 350 euros.
Deposit 500 euros (check not cashed).
Payment of 50% of the rental on booking, the balance 30 days before the first day of rental
Possibility long term rental out of season from October to May: 950 € / month. Deposit 1000 euros.
All rates are: water, electricity and heating included.
On youtube type: carlier bruno the village of mormoiron ventoux en provence
The unavoidable visits:
The steps :
- Sunday morning: Mormoiron market Provencal, Isle sur la Sorgue
- Monday morning: a) Boinoin famous and large market Provencal, b) Saint Didier
- Wednesday morning: Sault
- Saturday morning: Pernes les fontaines
- Every summer evening: Velleron, famous market of local producers (only seasonal fruits and vegetables harvested the day of the market), from 1/04 to 30/09: every evening from 18h to 19h30, from 1 / 10 to 31/03: open on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 4.30 pm to 6 pm
The restaurants nearby:
- The hut *** 04. 90. 61. 91. 60 (straw hut at the edge of the pond Mormoiron where you can eat very well
- Restaurant table of friends ** (village center) 04. 90. 69. 57. 49
- Restaurant "The Adventure" at Mormoiron 04. 90. 11. 10. 87, at the roundabout (facing the cellar TERRAVENTOUX)
- Pizza Basta *** in the heart of the village, delicious pizzas to take away 04. 90. 29. 76. 12
- Bédoin: many restaurants and bars
- In Crillon le Brave: The country bistro "St Germain" ** 04. 90. 65. 34. 25 (superb view) or the Relais castle 5-star "Le Crillon" gourmet restaurant.
- Venasque (most beautiful village of France) very good restaurant "Les Ramparts ****" with bird's-eye view 04. 90. 66. 02. 79
- Bar of freedom in Mormoiron (a little air of more beautiful life), go on foot take coffee, aperitif or a dish snacks
- La Calade *** 04. 90. 63. 01. 94 very good table and superb point of view
- The bakery in the heart of the village (open only in the mornings), to go on foot is very pleasant.
- In Crillon le Brave: very beautiful village with nice points of view
- Bédoin (many restaurants and bars), bike village par excellence.
- The lake of Mormoiron, to follow water plan, (beach, restaurant & bar at the edge of the water, accrobranches, departure of many walks in forest)
- Visit on foot the top of the village of Mormoiron with its medieval vestiges
- Food stores: Uexpress center village, Carrefour contact Center of Bédoin, Super U in Mazan
- The ocher quarries of Mormoiron and its red canyons, a little wonder (departure from the lake)
A + - 30 minutes:
- Isles sur la Sorgue (small Venice), numerous canals, paddle wheels, many shops,
- Fountain of Vaucluse ... to walk until then source
- Roussillon and its red village (Colorado Provençal, ocher quarry)
- Pernes les Fontaines and its 40 fountains
- In order on a ½ day Venasque (most beautiful village of France) very good restaurant "Les Ramparts" with bird's eye view, Walls, Gordes, Senanque Abbey
- Mont Ventoux, Sault and its lavender fields
- The Gorges du Toulourenc (bathing or walk in the bed of the small river fed by Mount Ventoux flows for 30 km in a narrow valley with deep and wild gorges
- Aquatic theme park at Monteux SPLASHWORLD and PARC SPIROU PROVENCE
- Avignon (the Palais des Papes and on its left climb on the Rocher des Doms (superb view), in July the famous festival of Avignon (more than 1400 shows offered from July 6 to 24)
- The Gorges de la Nesques (tourist route with its tunnels and its road that borders the gorge (superb views) departure from Ville sur Auzon towards Monieux and its lake.
A + - 1h30
- Cassis and its Calanques (+ - 1h30 drive, plan the day and leave early), take the boat and ask for a visit to the 3 creeks or go hiking and go to the Calanque d'En Vau (take the picnic , go back on foot foresee 3h30)
- The Camargue: Sainte Marie de la Mer, Aigues Morte and the Grau du Roi (between Aigues Morte and the grau of the King, visit the Salins du Midi a small train will take you into the saline)
- Les Baux de Provence (currently in the quarries exhibition "Chagall") to couple with the Camargue or Aigues Morte and the Grau of the king
- The Pont du Gard, Nîmes and its bullring ...
- Marseille, the Old Port, the Fort Jean and its footbridge to Mucem, Notre Dame de la Garde (to go up there, superb point of view on the Frioul Islands, the Castle of If "Count of Monte-Cristo". Carry-le-Rouet (Fernandel seaside village), next door Sainte Croix, its beautiful beaches and the location of Camping Paradis (we can see the camping shooting)
A + - 2h30: - Giens-Hyères and the islands of Hyères, Porquerolles