House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 8 (6 adults)
- English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
Pool / Spa
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Nice House and Neighborhood- Amenities fell short
Overall a good experience, but the house needs some attention.
1. Location: can fish off dock on the back of the house, can also kayak, and away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Galveston
2. Lots of renovations such as bathrooms and kitchen area give house a nice feel; bathrooms were very clean
3. Balcony is great for relaxing
1. Carpets are dirty, probably because it is pet friendly. Anything that touches the carpets ends up with dog hair on it.
2. We all left with FLEA bites on our legs/around our ankles.
3. There is no washer and dryer accessible as described in the listing. We had to use a laundromat down the street.
4. Keurig was not working properly. Had to go buy coffee.
5. Ants were coming into the kitchen through the window. Needs pest control treatment.
Overall a nice stay but there are several issues that need to be addressed.
A wonderful place for relaxing, fishing, and enjoying the sunrise and sunsets.
Our family enjoyed fishing in the morning and at night. We even tried crabbing with success. So fun... The house was nice, clean, and perfect for late night board games and cards. The beach is very close with easy access.
MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND
GREAT HOUSE, HAD THE BEST WEEKEND!
MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND
THE HOUSE WAS COZY, JUST ENOUGH FOR MY LITTLE FAMILY, QUIET AND SO RELAXING!
Will stay again no doubt about it.
Convenient to Gulf and Bay.
Added extra fishing light over water. Bigger fish moved in around 10 pm. Fished in channel off bank down the street with live shrimp, caught everything. last step on stairs coming down is bigger step, easy to fall, only downside. It was a great place to stay. Had a blast. Live shrimp 6 miles down street. Rented golf cart, all you need to move around, we ride over to beach and hung out, ride it down street to bay and fished and caught reds. Perfect set up.