Located in crowded Shibuya business district, 5 mins walk from 3a exit (SHIBUYA109) of Shibuya station! You can easily reach anywhere in Tokyo, such as Skytree, Asakusa, Ueno, Ningyocho, Imperial Palace, Tsukiji Fish Market, Ginza, Ikebukuro, Shinjuku, etc. Taking a short walk to Takeshita st, Omotesando, Meiji-Jingu. An unlimited data, fast pocket/portable WiFi included to let you bring outside during sightseeing or shopping and stay connected 24/7 in Tokyo!! You’ll love my place,the neighborhood, the light, the coziness and the comfy bed clean!
The following is the detailed description of the apartment. Please review the information to ensure this listing meets your needs:
- Your private apartment with elevator and bathroom (not shared)
- On the middle-high floor with two elevators in the building
- 1 Room with one double bed and one Japanese style floor futon and linens sleeps 4 people max (2 best). ** Floor futon will be prepared and laid out for reservation having 3+ guests, or prior discussion and agreement are made before booking. **
- Good mattress, really comfortable!
- Free unlimited data, fast pocket WiFi in small form-factor to take out
- Air condition (cool/heat), heater with remote control, washing machine, electric kettle, refrigerator
- Microwave oven, television, hair dryer
- Shampoo, conditioner, body soap, moose hand soap, facial tissue and toilet paper
- Clean face towels and bath towels
- Basic cooking utensils, frying pans, stock pots, bowls and dishes
- Storage stools
This is your own private space. You can access everything, except the items marked with "Cleaner Use".
We have another studio apartments in the same building if you have larger group wanting to stay closer.
We use self check-in/check-out with a lockbox in mailbox to make sure you can enter the room upon your arrival. The regular check-in/check-out hours are as follows:
- Check-in time: 4PM or after
- Check-out time: 11AM or earlier
Early check-in or late check-out may be possible. Please ask us in two days ahead before arrival or departure.