|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
MINIMUM STAY: 5 NIGHTS
Enjoy a romance in Paris, in this romantic and charming studio, ideally located on Ile Saint Louis, on the 4th district. This apartment is ideal for a first experience in Paris.
The Ile Saint-Louis is the must see historic site in Paris. At the very heart of the city, this island attracts by its architecture, beautiful doors and façades, its narrow cobblestoned streets and its many little shops. Stroll along the tree-lined quays and sit down for a moment to watch the barges go…The show is even more fascinating at night with the lights of the boats reflecting and dancing on the facades. The quintessential romantic! Cafes on the island have superb views of Notre Dame and Ile de la Cité.
All shopping necessities are present on Ile Saint Louis: a pharmacy, a post office, a newsagent, bakeries and pastry cooks, wine and cheese shops, grocery stores and other fine shops.
METROS: Pont Marie and Sully Morland (line 7) and Saint Paul (line 1) 3 minutes walking distance.
A lovely, romantic & very quiet well-appointed studio, for a first time on the Ile Saint Louis.
- Located on the 2nd French floor without elevator. Complete security with door code and intercom device.
- This studio combines perfectly the charm of 17th century (exposed beams, parquet floor, chandelier, stone fireplace) with design decoration and modern comfort.
-This property is separated into two rooms by exposed beams:
> The first space is dedicated to the living room and relaxation. It features a dining table with 2 design chairs, 2 comfortable club armchairs, a glass coffee table and a stylish glass desk.
> The second area dedicated to the bedroom is very cozy & romantic. It offers a large King size bed (convertible into two separate beds) with quality linen, two modern bedside table and reading lamps.
- This studio proposes storage closets for personal belongings on the dining room area.
- The renovated white tiled bathroom offers a shower cabin, a washbasin, a lit mirror, toiletries, a washer/dryer and a WC.
- The fully equipped kitchen is equipped with all electrical appliances needed including a dishwasher.
- Cable TV, safety box, WIFI included and unlimited.
The MUST: A very romantic, calm & modern Studio ideal for a first stay on the Ile Saint Louis.
SERVICES INCLUDED DURING YOUR STAY: Minimum stay 5 nights:
Include in your rental, we offer a range of services during your Paris stay :
- Personalized welcoming visit
- Quality linen, quality towels, quality robes, welcoming toiletries
- Maintenance & security
- 24h Emergency Line
- Weekly maid service
- A complete detailed "Welcome Guide" available in the apartment
- A selected list of fine shops in your area
- Our best selection of Parisian restaurants
- Cultural events calendar
- Concierge Services
- Reservation of restaurants and cultural events
- Suggestions and assistance for special events
- Personalized recommendations for your day trips around Paris
- Reception and delivery of personal mail
- Arrival & Departure assistance: Limousine service reservation (additional service, highly recommended for weekend arrivals)
* A Welcoming Office on Ile St Louis : A space to welcome you for your future vacation rental in Paris. Relax after a long journey in the lobby lounge. Elegant and refined lounge to welcome our guests on Ile St Louis. Inviting ambiance and Free Wifi access. A large desk to sign the contract and pick up the keys of your distinctive apartment for rent. It is easy walking distance from most of the apartments.
- Week arrival time preference: Monday to Friday, from 10:30am to 6:30pm.
- Weekend arrival, Saturday and Sunday are subject to specific arrival terms: Please consult us for more information.
This charming Paris apartment rental is located on the Quai de Bourbon of the Isle Saint Louis. It is located on a quiet second courtyard of a former noble townhouse. The Seine is just outside the front door of the building and the charming shops of the Ile Saint Louis are just moments away. It is situated on the second floor of the building and has been very recently restored. You will be at the centre of Paris at 5 minutes walking distance from subway stations Pont Marie and Saint Paul where you will be able to take advantage of all the major cafés, shops, and services. The major attractions such as the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Pompidou centre, the Marais are within 5-15 minutes walk.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
- Minimum stay 7 Nights on High & Peak rental months : March, April, May, June, July, September, October, Thanksgiving week, Christmas week, New Year Eve week.
- Minimum stay 5 Nights allowed on Low Season rental months: January, February, August, Three first weeks of November, and Two first week of December.
* All taxes, City Taxes and agency fees are included. No hidden extra charges.