|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
MINIMUM STAY: 7 NIGHTS
Vacation apartment rental with private balconies on every bedroom and the living room that offers open views of Hotel de Soubise, Les Archives Nationales. It is ideally located in Paris quaint city center: Le Marais, on the 4th district.
At the heart of Le Marais, Rue des Archives is amongst the oldest and most historic residential districts with the splendid architecture of the 17th and early 18th centuries. To discover most of the impressive mansions (“Hôtels Particuliers”) were residences of aristocratic families. Le Marais is not just an historic district; this is also trendy boutiques and cafés among the kosher shops of the Jewish neighborhood around Rue des Rosiers. Jewish immigrants began settling in this area in the 13th century, then 19th century and in the 1960’s. Rue Saint Martin , being part of it is also full of stores and galleries .
This 110 square meters apartment is located in an Haussmannian building on the 3rd French floor with a new elevator access built in 2004. From the living room to the office/guest room you are subjected to a great view on National Archives.
METROS : Hôtel de Ville (line 1) and Rambouteau (line 11) 3 minutes walking distance.
- A Contemporary 3 bedrooms / Large Bathroom apartment offering open views of Hotel de Soubise, Les Archives Nationales from the private balconies.
- The property is located on the 3rd French floor with elevator. Complete security with door code.
- All bedrooms are quiet and calm, offering double glazing for all windows and black out curtains.
- The large living room/dining room is decorated with a mix of modern and classical. It offers 2 large sofas for a relaxing time in family around a contemporary glass coffee table. This room gives access to a large balcony with a table and two chairs for breakfast, lunch or dinner time.
- The Master bedroom has a King size bed convertible in twin beds and offers quality linen, a very nice view on Archives Nationales Museum. It features a reading lamp and a bedside table with a large antique wardrobe and a dressing room. It gives access to a private balcony.
- The Second bedroom has a Queen size bed with quality linen, two reading lamps and bedside tables. It is decorated with a quaint fireplace and large mirror. It also has access to the large balcony.
- The Third bedroom/Office room offers a sofa bed convertible in single bed with quality linen. It features a wooden desk to work or organize your daily excursions in Paris. It features a classical fireplace and a mirror.
- The large bathroom is individually accessible from each bedroom. The full bathroom has a separate shower cabin, a bathtub, towel warmer, a large washbasin, lit mirror, toiletries, WC, and washer/dryer.
- A fully equipped modern kitchen including all electrical appliances, dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee maker, stove and a washer/dryer.
- Cable TV and DVD player equipment. Safety box. Unlimited Free WIFI connection.
- Each rooms is accessible from the corridor: Haussmannien style.
- From the corridor, a separate WC is accessible from every room.
THE MUST : A private balcony on each bedroom with splendid views on historical buildings.
SERVICES INCLUDED DURING YOUR STAY: Minimum stay 7 nights:
Include in your rental, we offer a range of services during your Paris stay:
- Personalized welcoming visit
- Quality linen, quality towels, quality robes, welcoming toiletries
- Maintenance & security
- 24h Emergency Line
- Weekly maid service (minimum 5 nights stay)
- A complete detailed "Welcome Guide" available in the apartment
- A selected list of fine shops in your area
- Our best selection of Parisian restaurants
- Cultural events calendar
- Concierge Services
- Reservation of restaurants and cultural events
- Suggestions and assistance for special events
- Personalized recommendations for your day trips around Paris
- Reception and delivery of personal mail
- Arrival & Departure assistance: Limousine service reservation (additional service, highly recommended for weekend arrivals)
* A Welcoming Office on Ile St Louis: A space to welcome you for your future vacation rental in Paris. Relax after a long journey in the lobby lounge. Elegant and refined lounge to welcome our guests on Ile St Louis. Inviting ambiance and Free Wifi access. A large desk to sign the contract and pick up the keys of your distinctive apartment for rent. It is easy walking distance from most of the apartments.
- Week arrival time preference: Monday to Friday, from 10:30am to 6:30pm.
- Weekend arrival, Saturday and Sunday are subject to specific arrival terms: Please consult us for more information.
Right in the heart of Le Marais, Rue des Archives is amongst the oldest and most historic residential districts. Splendid architecture of the 17th and 18th centuries and impressive mansions are to be discovered in this area. Le Marais area, on the Right bank, is not just an historic quarter, it is also trendy boutiques and cafés among the kosher shops of Jewish neighbourhood around Rue des Rosiers. Attractive galleries and stores in its narrow streets where you would appreciate to "get lost". All fine shops, groceries, bakery, supermarkets, open market, and services are close by. This Paris vacation apartment rental, ideally located beyond the City Hall, not far from the prestigious Place des Vosges and owning a view on "Archives de France" building. A pleasant central pied-à-terre.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
13 Jan 2016 - 1 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
- Minimum stay 7 Nights on High & Peak rental months : March, April, May, June, July, September, October, Thanksgiving week, Christmas week, New Year Eve week.
- Minimum stay 5 Nights allowed on Low Season rental months: January, February, August, Three first weeks of November, and Two first week of December.