Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Loft, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- TAXES: Due to current change in tax collection rules, VRBO only quotes and collects State & County taxes, an amount of 6.375%! Full amount required...
- TAXES CONTINUED... Full amount required of sales & lodging tax is 10.725%. An uncollected amount is for the Town of Frisco: 4.35%. I must collect...
- TAXES CONTINUED... I must collect Frisco sales & lodging tax separately. I will send you a separate payment request for the additional 4.35%.
About Joan Scott
Thank you for considering my home for your stay in Frisco. I’m a Michigan native with a love for the mountains and a passion for skiing!! Being outdoors, being green, and being an animal lover—these are my other passions. I’m a freelance graphic designer living in Michigan but I spend 2 months here at the condo each year, spring and fall... keeping tabs on things and skiing as much as I can. I’m always working on projects to upgrade and keep the condo in tip-top shape. I’ve been coming to Frisco, since the age of 16, for ski vacations with my family. My love for the area and all it has to offer, both winter and summer, started way back then. Now in my 50s, I am fortunate to have this condo that I consider as my home and feel even more fortunate to have owned it for 20 plus years. For a period of time in my 30s I lived here. I love this place. The lifestyle here is laid-back and active at the same time, with all there is to do in this beautiful mountain and lake setting. I hope you will enjoy your visit and find it a place you’ll want to return to again and again, just as much as I have.
Joan Scott purchased this Condo in 1996