Luxurious and chic villa with pool overlooking the bay of Laveno at Lake Maggiore, Italy.
This holiday villa (300m²) is very elegantly decorated, down to the smallest details. It can comfortably sleep up to 8 people in 6 bedrooms:
- On the main floor you’ll find the living room featuring a relaxing area with comfy couches and cosy fireplace and a dining area with wooden table which seats 10 people. The large windows let plenty of light come into the home and offer magnificent views over the lake. Also on this floor is a fully-equipped kitchen with access to terrace at the back of the house and a toilet.
- On the first floor and at the front of the house are 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom: 1 double bedroom and 1 single bedroom, each with balcony and lake views and 1 double bedroom on the side of the house. Bathroom with tub.
- On the second floor are another 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom: 1 double bedroom with TV and view of the lake, 1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom. Bathroom with shower. The access to this bathroom is through the single bedroom.
The property is located on a hillside with views over Lake Maggiore and the town of Laveno. The villa is surrounded by a large park (9000m²) of which 3000m² are terraced gardens with beautiful maples, rhododendrons, camellias and azaleas. The remaining part is a forest of chestnut trees. The swimming pool will keep the kids entertained and happy and the adults cool and relaxed.
This vacation villa is situated in a secluded, private and exclusive area (at the end of a dead-end street) on a hill top at about 2 km from the centre of Laveno. The picturesque village of Laveno is part of the 'Golden Triangle' of Lago Maggiore (Stresa, Verbania, Laveno) with a scenic lakeside promenade, shops and restaurants, and a cable lift up the mountain to a breathtaking panoramic view of the nearby lakes. From Laveno you can easily hop on any ferry to explore the delights of the lake, or take a train to Milan city centre and shop 'til you drop!
Water, gas, electricity, satellite TV, wireless internet, dishwasher, washing machine, baby bed and high chair, garden, barbecue, swimming pool (9 x 4m; depth from 1,1 to 1,5m), parking
Extra to be paid cash on arrival:
- Security deposit (refundable): 750 euro
- Cleaning + bed linen and bathroom towels (obligatory): 200 euro per week
- Heating (metered): charge according to consumption
- Tourist tax: to check upon arrival if applicable
- Domestic animals not allowed
Arrival and departure:
Reservations per week
- Swimming pool open from June until end September; contact us for the exact dates
- The villa is situated on a hill top so a car is necessary to easily go around.
Private chef and other catering options, pre-stocking, extra cleaning and change of linen, personal trainer and massage, tour guide, boat rental and other extra services (upon prior request - to book directly with the service provider).