Charming country house located in the heart of the Pays d'Auge at SAINT GERMAIN DE LIVET (14100), South Lisieux sector towards Livarot in a pleasant and quiet natural setting in the valley floor and creek edge, in the middle of a wooded ground of 500 m2 along the hiking path of the Castle of Saint Germain de Livet, historical monument of the 15th century.
5 minutes from all shops and basic services (Bakery, post office, pharmacy, tobacco-press grocery ...), in SAINT MARTIN DE LA LIEUE
6-10 minutes from a shopping center with supermarket and shopping arcade
10 minutes from downtown LISIEUX, capital of the PAYS D'AUGE,
10 minutes from Lisieux train station
10 minutes from LIVAROT
40 minutes from the beaches of the Côte Fleurie (DEAUVILLE, TROUVILLE SUR MER, CABOURG, HONFLEUR ...)
Nearby recreation, for example:
- CERZA zoo (Hermival Les Vaux),
- Religious tourism: BASILICA SAINTE THERESE
- Local tourism, local markets, cheese factories, farm sales ...
- Riding centers, hiking trails, trout fishing trips ...
- Nautical center (Lisieux)
- Seaside resorts of the Côte Fleurie: DEAUVILLE, TROUVILLE SUR MER, CABOURG ...
- Cities .. and villages of heritage interest: Honfleur, Pont l'Evêque ..., Beuvron-en-Auge one of the most beautiful villages in France.
House of full foot (85m2) consisting of living room with TV channels Tnt, stay, corner bar, equipped kitchen (in particular big furnace and small electric furnace, big fridge-freezer, microwaves, coffee machine pods flexible Senseo and traditional coffee machine ..., bathroom with tub and 2 sinks, laundry with washing machine, ironing board, iron, vacuum cleaner ...
6 BEDS: 2 bedrooms - one with a bed 2 people, the other with 2 beds 1 person + 1 sofa bed in the living room for 2 people, with real mattress.
Sheets, duvets, and towels provided.
Free WIFI access (since May 2016)