Fuveau is 15km south-east of Aix-en-Provence, 30 km from the sea (Cassis and its creeks, Marseille, its old port, its MUCEM and good mother), 20km from the Provence of Marcel Pagnol (Aubagne) and 10 km of Mont Sainte-Victoire.
The 'Sainte-Victoire Golf Club' and its 18-hole course is 3 kms.
The country house of 160 m2 is situated on one 1ha of land including greenery, pine and oak forest. A swimming pool of 3 * 7m under veranda adjoins the house, temperature between 25 and 30 degrees all summer, sheltered from the wind. A large terrace (12m long) with plancha welcomes you for your meals.
Ping pong and large trampoline for young and old.
The house comprises on the ground floor:
* a dining room and a communicating living room (with TV)
* a game room / computer (wifi throughout the house)
* a large kitchen (20 m2) bright and open on the terrace
* a room with sofa bed 140cm (10 m2)
On the floor a corridor dessert:
* 1 master suite with large bedroom (15 m2, 160cm bed) and large bathroom (bath and shower)
* 1 bedroom (10 m2) with 140cm bed
* 1 bedroom (12 m2) with 140cm bed also
* 1 bathroom with shower
This bastide is the ideal place to enjoy both a quiet holiday, the countryside, the pool; while enjoying all the tourist attractions of the region of Provence.