|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This magnificent T4 in duplex of 74 sqm is located on the 2nd floor of a new residence and will delight you with its beautiful volumes, its 16m² south-facing balcony with mountain views, charm and furnishings, making a rental holiday in Serre Chevalier 1500 very nice and comfortable.
It is composed :
- The ground floor an entrance hall with storage, independent WC with washbasin, a bedroom with double bed + TV + Blu-Ray player, a living room / kitchen with large balcony, an en (bath), a bedroom with double bed;
- The first floor of a mezzanine floor composed of a bathroom (shower, bidet, toilet) and a bedroom with double bed.
A garage and a ski locker are available.
You have free Wi-fi access.
Ideally located, this property is a short walk from a stop shuttle, close to the Village Centre Monêtier les Bains, 5 minutes walk from the Grands Bains.
This apartment is ideal for very nice summer holiday or winter in Serre Chevalier 1500.
Contact us for more information on this property or other!
SITUATION: Monetier les Bains, Residence Castle, village center, south exposure
EQUIPMENT: 1 washing machine, 1 hair dryer, 1 Dishwasher, 1 Kettle, 1 filter coffee machine, 1 toaster, 1 fondue set, 1 oven, 1 microwave, 1 electric mixer, 1 electric mixer, 1 fridge with freezer, 2 TV, 1 Blu-Ray player, 1 DVD player, 1 Bose system (CD / Radio), 1 table + 1 bed + 4 chairs, 1 garage, Wi-fi
BEDDING: Quilts, 1 bedroom with a double bed 140x190, 2 bedrooms with double bed 160x190
Season: € 597 week
Season SUMMER 2015:
Low: € 687 week (from 04/07 to 11/07 and 22 to 29/08)
Average: € 777 week (from 11/07 to 18/07 and 15/08 to 22/08)
Haute 807 € per week (from 18/07 to 15/08)
- Rental of bed linen and home
- Cleaning at end of stay
- Discount on ski rentals
- Free hosting Map
3- SERRE CHEVALIER 1500 - THE MONETIER LES BAINS
We are told that there is frequently a Serre Chevalier "something" life-changing: it is an emotion, a feeling that is felt to turn a corner, a sun terrace, around a good meal at an event, during a walk in our villages or simply an exchange with someone of the country ...
Serre Chevalier is one of the largest ski areas in the Alps
250 km of tracks, 1200-2800 meters above sea level!
Le Monêtier les Bains is the most authentic village of Serre-Chevalier.
We find many traces of the Roman occupation army ...
Rome preoccupied establish a safe route to climb to the Lautaret. She detached herself from "Brigantio" (current Briançon) until Monêtier les Bains where some vestiges still remain near the Chapelle Saint Martin.
This village has a naturally warm spring water flowing from the dawn of time. This water, gushing naturally at 44 ° C, is cooled for use in outdoor and indoor pool (36 °) and in individual baths. Keeping all its virtues, this water is good for rheumatism and skin problems but mostly relaxing and refreshing after a day of activity. It is nice day and night to contemplate the blue sky, glaciers, the surrounding peaks and larch together to bathe
Le Monêtier les Bains (Serre Chevalier 1500) is a perfect destination for a successful holiday alone, with family or friends in both summer and winter.
In Serre Chevalier Vallée, the family is sacred! Serre Chevalier graduated in 2008, the Family Plus Label.
- A personalized welcome for families
- Suitable entertainment for all ages
- From smallest to largest: to each his fare
- Activities for young and old, to live separately or together
- A nearby medical service for minor injuries
- Children looked after by professionals
- Cycling / mountain / BMX
- White water sports
- High-Mountain / climbing
- Hiking in Buggy
- Thermoludique center, pool, spa
- Horse riding
- Bungee Jumping
- Indoor activities (squash, bowling, skating, laser game, tennis)
- Casino Games
- Cultural activities (exhibition, fair, concert, theater, cinema, guided tour)
- Alpine / Nordic skiing / snowboarding
- Nordic Walking
- Ice driving
- Dog sledding
- Ballade groomer
A) Access Serre Chevalier Vallée by road
During the term of the Tunnel Chambon's work, Serre Chevalier is accessible by motorway via Modane - Fréjus Tunnel - Oulx.
Other discovery routes provide access to our station over the legendary Col du Galibier or the neck of the ladder or via Gap by the collar Bayard and High Cross.
This detour will allow you to discover:
- The cable car Glacier Meije opened June 13, 2015, which will transport you to 3173 m altitude in a unique setting at the foot of the glacier of La Girose,
- The Lautaret Alpine Garden, botanical garden located at the top of the Lautaret, which showcases more than 1,500 mountain plants - open from June 6, 2015,
- Grands Bains du Monêtier, with its 4500 m2 dedicated to relaxation in a natural hot spring water - Opening May 29, 2015
Roads information Live
Routes Info: 0800 100 200
Lautaret: 04 65 03 00 05
Three motorway exits within 100 km of the resort:
- From Paris, Lyon, Turin or even Nice
Maurienne A43 motorway (via the Fréjus tunnel from the north): exit Oulx, Montgenèvre, 35km from our valley.
E70 coming from Turin-Monginevro exit Oulx-Briançon
- From Marseille, Montpellier
Take the A51 motorway via Aix en Provence, Sisteron. Exit "La Saulce" at 90 km from Serre Chevalier.
- From Grenoble, Lyon or Paris
Direction A51 exit Pont de Claix at 80 km from the resort via the Col du Lautaret + 33 (0) 4 65 03 00 05: Live road information Lautaret-Montgenèvre) - Route Warning closed - departure from Gap or Tunnel of Fréjus.
B) By Train
Direct Briançon night via Valence or Grenoble day
Oulx TGV - travel 4:30 - (35km from Briançon)
Gare de Briançon: daily from 5:45 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. - 4:35 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday. Hotline 0 800 11 40 23
- Lyon and Grenoble
Direct Briançon from Grenoble or Lyon
Direct from Lyon and Chambery Oulx
Direct Briançon from Marseille and Aix en Provence
Via Marseille from Nice, Toulouse and Montpellier
All times and prices: Website TER-PACA
Free number: 0800 November 40 23
- Turin and Milan
Direct Oulx from Turin and Milan - TGV and regional trains
All times and prices: Trenitalia web site
C) By Plane
- Lyon Saint Exupéry (190km)
- Turin Caselle (110km)
Airport Express Train - Downtown
Direct bus Caselle - Porta Susa and Porta Nuova
Transfer: Train Turin / Oulx
- Grenoble Saint Geoirs (150km)
Shuttles Airport / Railway station: At each arrival
Station / airport: 45min duration
Information: + 33 (0) 4 76 93 40 00
Transfer: Bus Grenoble / Serre Chevalier
- Marseille-Provence (250km)
Shuttles every 20 minutes - Airport / Station
Journey time approximately 25 minutes.
Information +33 (0) 4 42 14 31 27
Transfers: Train Marseille - Aix / Briançon - Serre Chevalier
D) Bus transfers
- Gare Briancon - Serre Chevalier Villages
Shuttles provided between the station and the villages of Serre Chevalier.
from 05/07 to 31/08 - Timetables
Resalp: +33 (0) 4 92 20 47 50
- Little Tourist Train from La Salle-les-Alpes in Serre Chevalier
Runs daily from June 28 to August 30 - Schedules
- Bus station Grenoble Airport
Every hour from 7.30 am to Grenoble.
Every hour from 5:00 to airport.
- Airport Bus Station Lyon Part Dieu
Transfers Saint Exupéry / Share God: every 20 minutes. Duration 30 minutes.
- Gare d'Oulx - Gare de Briançon
Prices: € 16 to /
05 travelers: +33 (0) 4 92 502 505
- Gare de Grenoble - Serre Chevalier
LER35 - Daily Bus 0821202203
- Station routiere Turin-Briancon Serre Chevalier
Saturday and Sunday bus. They also operate daily from Clavières (Italy)
E) Taxis and public transport
Primer taxis (Taxi / carrier): +33 (0) 6 87 82 21 21 - email
Bee Taxi: +33 (0) 6 84 99 26 03 - email
Taxi Valley: +33 (0) 6 03 05 61 44 - email
Taxi Arduin: +33 (0) 6 77 98 05 07
Primer taxis (Taxi): +33 (0) 6 87 82 21 21 - email
Farid Taxi Vauban: +33 (0) 6 08 61 20 63
ABCD Taxi +33 (0) 6 16 84 62 11 - email
Ferrus Joëlle Taxi +33 (0) 6 87 10 86 07 - email
Parat Claude Taxi +33 (0) 6 71 52 27 49 - email
A-33 C My Taxi (0) 06 16 23 40 56 - e-mail
Primer taxis (Taxi): +33 (0) 6 87 82 21 21 - email
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
4 Mar 2017 - 24 Mar 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
25 Mar 2017 - 12 May 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£866|
|Stay tax||€1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 18 years.|
- Il faudra rajouter 15€ de frais d'agence.
- Le ménage en fin de séjour est optionnel, son montant est de 36€ TTC.
- Une location de linge de maison et de toilette vous est proposée, nous consulter pour les tarifs.
- Une caution non encaissée vous sera demandé le jour de la remise des clés, elle est de 1000€ et vous sera renvoyée dans les deux semaines suivant votre départ. Pensez à amener votre chéquier, nous n'avons pas d'appareil à carte bancaire.
Traveler checks accepted
Wellness: The Great Baths Monetier, the Pure Altitude Area
Hobbies: Great Eagle Ranch, Day Raft, Kitelegende, Velonature, Aiguillette du Lauzet, fishing Evasion
Cultural activities: Lautaret Alpine Garden, Museum of Sacred Art