|Space||538 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
In all seasons discover our beautiful valley and spend a weekend, a week or more in a small Savoyard chalet.
In winter, the garden offers a beautiful space for sledding or building a snowman, and summer you can relax in a lounger unless you prefer a barbecue and a lunch out.
Located on a quiet and sunny hillside near the center of the village of Lullin, 5 minutes from the ski resort of Habères, this lovely private cottage 50 m2 contains 3 rooms on 3 levels.
On the ground floor :
- A living room with a large wardrobe closet, a large pine table with benches and chairs and a kitchen bin kitchen (dishwasher, induction hob, fridge-freezer, microwave grill, coffee machine and Nespresso machine, toaster -Bread, kettle, fondue, raclette and stone grill, washer and dryer, iron and ironing board, hair dryer) and crockery for 8 people.
- A bathroom with a sink, a shower and toilet.
On 1st floor:
- A living room with a dresser, 2 ottomans, flat screen TV (ave USB port)
Fast and sofa (bed 160 cm) opening onto a terrace of 15 m 2 with a beautiful view of the village and the massive Hirmentaz.
On 2nd floor:
- A room with 2 beds 140 cm bed (quilts, blankets and pillows provided), 2 shelves with reading lights and 2 cupboards.
Access to the first floor is from the inside (by a secure wide staircase to first through a trap) or directly from the outside (from the terrace).
Free WiFi and free availability of materials (sledges, snowshoes, walking poles, ball, board games, books and movies for children and adults).
Lots of good hiking maps on demand
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£168.44|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.