|Minimum Stay||5 - 6 nights|
NOTE 1: In July and August we offer FARO transfer from the airport to our apartment in Santa Luzia. If you arrive in Faro by plane and find a car rental is too expensive, do not hesitate to contact us free transfers (for 8 people).
NOTE 2: We can add 2 or 3 sleeps to 8 provided, ie 1 or 2 cots and 1 extra mattress for a young child or adolescent.
Our apartment is "ideal" for a large family or to share with 2 or 3 families (with or without children) who want to spend a beautiful holiday in the same space, allowing a total usability.
Do not hesitate to inform us of your rental project dates, exact number of people (adults and older teens and children).
* * * * * * * *
We'll help you find the most appropriate solution for your family and your companions so you spend at us a great holiday.
* * * * * * * *
Very nice and very spacious apartment located in a charming fishing village SANTA Luzia, near the sea.
With over 150 m2 and very functional spaces, this apartment will seduce you, especially with all its facilities and 3 bathrooms (2 showers and 1 bath, 3 toilets, and 2 suites with double sinks.
Fully equiped, Air conditioning, Summer and Winter.
Integrated into a beautiful holiday residence with private secure parking, and 2 pools.
garden spaces very well cared for.
Rooms with high-end bedding you need for optimum rest.
Large open kitchen-living room space of the American type.
Living room with dining area, LCD large screen TV and 2 sofas, sofa bed which can comfortably sleep 1 or 2 people (children or adults).
Designed to receive up to 8 + 3 people (11 in total)
Cots and high chair availability on request.
Large terrace with large table to seat 8, umbrella and barbecue, with direct access to the pool and gardens.
heated outdoor pool and indoor pool available in only half a season.
You will have TWO private parking and secure basement with possible access by lift from the car park to the apartment door: ideal for arrival and departure and comes handy when to shop.
La casa es maravillosa, amplia, limpia, confortable y con todas las facilidades. Además, Jorge y María José han sido muy atentos desde el primer momento de la reserva. Un alojamiento fantástico y 100% recomendable.
Santa Luzia is 33 Km barely FARO International Airport, 25 Km from the Spanish border and 1 km from Tavira, charming city of Algarve, regarded by many as a "Jewel Preserved" in the urban context of modern times.
Make Discoveries Original, Unique and Unforgettable such as:
- The discovery of the wild seahorses in the Ria Formosa
- A show of "Fado", this good Portuguese song, which can be
nostalgic or joyful, classified "World Heritage" by
- A boat trip in the Ria Formosa, to discover its
"Beautiful scenery", birds or dolphins galore
- A journey back country to discover wonderful little
villages like Alcoutim, or Monchique Alte
- Or small towns like Lagos, Silves, Aljezur ...
- Discover surprising markets like Loulé or
Olhao, the latter deemed by the countless species of fish
sold on the shelves.
- Discover the fabulous Zoo Marine Park with shows
Dolphins that will amaze your children or grandchildren!
- Santa Luzia even on Pedras d'el Rey site, some 150 m from the "little train"
discover an amazing living olive older than 2000 years,
considered the "oldest living thing in the Iberian Peninsula!"
- Discover the small but beautiful Palace of Estoi, near Faro
- Sample the numerous local gastronomic specialties, to
Basic poisons, seafood and shellfish, always fresh here
- Taste at least one of the variants of the "Cataplana", typical dish of cooked and presented Algarve on an original large shell-shaped utensil you
- Experience of the quality of "seasonal fruit" of Algarve,
Bio naturally, always bursting with flavors from the sun
- Stroll through the MARINE VILAMOURA, the old town of Faro,
or in the old quarter of Albufeira
- Accept the challenge to find small restaurants where you
feel good and where you can enjoy a "full meal", drink and
coffee included at 8 Euros per person!
- Discover the beaches, caves and breathtaking scenery of the "Ponta da Piedade"
near Lagos, which is just one of the tourist sites
the most photographed of Portugal!
- Make bicycle trips in the finding rental in Santa
Luzia in Tavira or
- Go to Vila Real de Santo Antonio and admire Ayamonte, 1.ère city
Spanish on the other side of the Guadiana river which borders
between the two countries
- Make a nice river cruise between Vila Real de Santo António and Alcoutim
- Go to the renowned restaurant Fabrica, area located close to Cancela
Velha, and have lunch watching the Ria Formosa! Without breaking the bank
you will discover their traditional specialty, "Rice with knives"
(Seafood which is shaped like a knife handle).
- Admire the beauty and photographez da Ria Formosa from the charming village of Cacela Velha (fabulous view)
- Discover the salt flats and salt workers of Tavira, and attend and
Patients with small wading birds that feed on
- Buy the "Fleur de Sel" in Tavira which will delight your
dishes, when you return home, which will bring you yet "a good taste of your
holiday in the Algarve "
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£173|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.