|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This is a bright, spacious, and fully renovated apartment in a haussmanien-style building. It is located on a quiet street in a very convivial neighbourhood. All shops are nearby, as well as the metro. This 3-room apartment features a lounge/ living room and 2 bedrooms. The bedrooms include a dressing room, and one has a 180 x 200-cm bed, while the other two 90 x 190-cm beds. The kitchen is fully equipped and it has a dishwasher. The bathroom has a walk-in shower with a washing machine and a tumble dryer. The toilet is separate. Furthermore, this apartment offers two small balconies.
This was a nicely updated apartment in a great part of town. We were able to walk to most places we wanted to visit and called Uber for those not within walking distance. We would recommend this place to others. The only challenge was not having many English speaking TV Channels to choose from except the news. But we didn't spend much time indoors anyway so it was only a small issue. Thanks for a great visit!
We really enjoyed staying here during the Euros 2016, lovely apartment, tastefully modernised but with appreciation of the original features and wooden floor throughout. Great shower and washer/drier, new kitchen had everything you needed, two seperate bedrooms were very spacious and comfortable. Good TV and excellent wifi/internet connectivity throuout the flat. We did have an issue with the tap in the kitchen, and a small flood, but this was sorted out by the letting agency with minimal fuss. With this flat you'll feel very Parisienne and won't be dissapointed. If I will return to Paris with the wife & family, I would stay here for sure. Many thanks to Constance, our property liasion contact, who was excellent throughout our stay. Very happy customer.
The flat is on the forth floor, so expect a little soreness in the legs, but its well worth it.
The four of us, including two teenagers, were hoping for a nice place to stay while my wife attended a chemistry conference at Porte de Versailles. We were not disappointed. Our stay was for one week.
- Charming 19th C building, but apartment is entirely remodeled, with new and very modern kitchen, bath, WC, windows, etc.
- Very clean and light, with something of a view out the kitchen window.
- Generally "well-appointed," as one might say, with myriad little kitchen essentials.
- Good local wifi, that essential item. Also, a TV with cable.
- The couch folds out, meaning that there are two two-person beds and two one-person beds. Hypothetically, then up to six people may sleep comfortably. BTW, the beds are just firm enough, very nice.
- The metro stop Convention is just over a block away, ideal for business and tourism. For example, the Musée d'Orsay is on the same line, less than half-an-hour away.
- Almost across the street is an Au2chan, OK for packaged goods, down the street is a MonoPrix (big-box store but Paris style, very nice), and generally many small shops, boulangeries, and so on. A short walk to the east is an open air market in the mornings: a very "family" neighborhood.
Deltas (yeah, I teach):
- Up four flights, so not for those with limited mobility.
- Tiny WC room. If you are 350 lbs and 6'6", you will leave the door open. :^)
Highly recommended. If and when we return to Paris (it had been three decades since our last visit) we would certainly look to stay here again.
Appartement très agréable à vivre, bien situé, bien meublé.
Correspond tout à fait à la description de l'annonce.
Arrivée et départ bien organisés et bon accueil.
Nous étions 2 couples d´amis venus d´Allemagne pour voir le match Allemagne - Irlande Du Nord au Parc des Princes et visiter la capitale.
Nous étions ravis de notre séjour et en particulier de l´appartement très agréable á tout point de vue ( propreté , équipement, situation)
Nous recommandons cette location, malgré les 4 étages á monter sans ascenseur!
Nous sommes ravis de notre location de 11 jours pour 4 personnes pendant le salon de l'agriculture. L'appartement est situé à 1 station de métro seulement de Paris Expo, ou un petit 1/4 d'heure à pied. Il est composé de 2 chambres spacieuses équipées de rangements, d'une salle à manger/salon lumineuse, d'une cuisine équipée et d'une ravissante salle de bains avec douche à l'italienne. L'immeuble est au calme, la propreté est irréprochable. Le sens de l'hospitalité se traduit ici par la disponibilité de la propriétaire et par de petites attentions telles que le kit thé et café dont le placard est rempli avant votre arrivée. Le métro Convention à 2 pas rend accessible la visite de tous les quartiers et monuments de Paris. Restaurants, commerces et services sont nombreux, dont une inoubliable boulangerie ;-) Nous recommandons sans hésiter.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£433|
|Ménage et linge||£130|
Toute clé perdue ou non restituée sera facturée 80 euros et retenue sur la caution.
Une arrivée tardive après 22h est possible, il s'ajoutera toutefois 80 euros de frais supplémentaire de déplacement pour la remise des clés.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.