Contact me directly for any information:
33 (0) 6 311 836 56
mail: (gcolom69 on the mailmail g)
House very bright, large windows south overlooking a large Provencal garden of 500 m2, terraces and porch, quiet.
Large private garage with direct access to the garden and street.
Nearby (5 min walk) from Place du Palais des Papes, the Pont d'Avignon, museums, theaters, restaurants and shopping, the central train station and all amenities.
WIFI throughout the house.
The first level (street) comprises:
- A fully equipped modern kitchen (induction cooker and gas, oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher).
- A large living space, floor Provencal terracotta tiles, consisting of lounge with fireplace, a veranda, overlooking the terrace and garden, a library and reading area, a dining eat. All furnished in a combination of modern and antique furniture.
- Separate toilet with wardrobe.
The floor consists of a large serving overcome:
- 4 spacious bedrooms with Queen beds 180x200 separable double beds on request.
- 2 bathrooms with window, shower or bath, toilet and washbasin with large mirror.
- 1 large dressing that complements two large closets in the rooms.
The ground floor with two large windows overlook the large Provencal garden with cypress trees and oleander, cherry, olive and herbs.
It is composed:
- A large bedroom with a Queen bed on request separable 180x200, walk in shower and toilet.
- A large living room with large screen TV with cable channels, DVD blue ray player, electric piano.
- A laundry room with washing machine and sink and a cellar.
In the garden, a large private garage overlooking a quiet street. It is suitable for a large sedan and can accommodate motorcycles and bicycles. Height limited to 1.7 m (not suitable for high-rise models).
Ideal for couples, family or friends and enjoy the Avignon Festival in July or visiting Provence (Luberon, Alpilles Baux, Gordes, Fontaine de Vaucluse, the Pont du Gard ...) all year.
- 1 hour from the sea coast of the Hérault.
- High season in July and August.
Weekly rental from Saturday to Saturday.
Hire from 2 weeks, intermediate cleaning with change of linen and towels provided.
- The hiring becomes effective after contact with the owner and signing the rental agreement and receipt of payment of the advance of 50%. Photocopy of passport required.
- Terms of payment :
50% of the total amount at reservation
50% 1 1/2 months before arrival
- Bail :
€ 2,500 paid to the keys.
Restorable condition 14 days after departure inventory, less any damage, supporting invoices.