Lestival the Gîte:
To visit on:
Cottage character in the small village of Usclas-Du-Bosc located at the foot of the Larzac plateau, on the way to St Jacques de Compostela. It offers you privileged access to the sea (45km), Lake Salagou (10km), Gorges de l'Hérault (20km) and many other incomparable sites on this territory classified World Heritage of Unesco.
The cottage "Lestival" is a detached house completely renovated on the outskirts of the village.
Composed of a big stay / kitchen, three rooms, two rooms of bath with TOILET, a bathroom, a buanderie.
It can accommodate up to nine people with possibility of modularity depending on the season.
The terrace with a summer kitchen opens onto the garden which closes on a heated private infinity pool which offers a breathtaking view of the hills near Lake Salagou and in particular Mount Liauson which dominates the circus of Mourèze.
Ideally located and equipped, the cottage offers a wide range of activities. You can therefore practice billiards and table tennis in the lounge, swimming in the private pool, petanque on the ground adjoining the garden or enjoy the Wifi for addicts.
Walkers will be happy to take the path of St Jacques de Compostela which passes in the village, the fanas of bicycles to walk the shaded local roads of the region.
Bikers can enjoy a wide choice of very nice routes on roads or paths.
THE GROUND FLOOR
The living room / kitchen gives air-conditioned access to the summer kitchen, the garden and the infinity pool.
The kitchen :
· Electric convection oven
· Microwave oven
· Plate 4 halogen lights
· Fridge with freezer
· Coffee maker, kettle
· And of course all the dishes and cookware needed
· Small relaxation area
· 1 large table that turns into billiard and ping-pong
· Flat screen TV.
LEVEL 1 :
5 steps lead you down a corridor serving:
· Bedroom 1 with 1 bed 140x190
· Bedroom 2 with 2 twin beds 90x190 and 1 loft bed 90x200
· A bathroom with a washbasin double vanity, a shower and WC
· A laundry room with washing machine and a large drawer freezer
· A toilet
LEVEL 2 :
A staircase with staggered steps leads to the bedroom under the eaves
· 1 bed 140x200
· 1 pull-out bed 90x190
· A bathroom with shower, washbasin and WC
Also available bed and baby chair as well as evolutive children's chair.
He understands :
- A 30m² terrace secured by a balustrade and a gate to limit access to the pool for children.
- A summer kitchen sheltered and composed of a sink, fridge and barbecue gas.
- A grassed garden area of 50 m²
- A slatted beach of 20 m²
- An infinity pool of 30 m² deep from 1.30 to 1.80 m.
- A shelter for bicycles and motorbikes is at your disposal.
- Petanque balls, dart board and board game provided.