Villa Le Cupe is a luxury 5 bedroom villa with swimming pool on the Adriatic coast at Cupra Marittima in the South of the Marche Region.
Positioned on a unique natural terrace, the property has sweeping views of the sea, the hilltop town of Cupra Alta and the ruins of the medieval Castel Sant’Andrea.
The beach, 100m away as the crow flies, is a short walk down the hill. The sea here is clean and shallow for 50m or so making it ideal for children. Guests at the villa have use of a front row beach umbrella free of charge.
Villa Le Cupe is over 600sqm, mostly on one floor and includes:
- A reception room and a dining room for 16 people which overlook two large South facing covered terraces so that guests may enjoy dining and relaxing al fresco
- A fully equipped family kitchen with separate dining area and sitting room with access to a frescoed loggia
- A laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- A guest bathroom
- A master bedroom with en suite bathroom, sitting room and walk in wardrobe
- A double bedroom with sitting room and bathroom with a shower
- A double bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe
- A double bedroom with shared bathroom
- A triple children’s bedroom with shared bathroom.
Villa Le Cupe is surrounded by beautiful mature gardens with lawns, olives and maritime pine trees which, despite the proximity to the sea, provide the privacy and quiet of an exclusive and relaxing holiday.
The swimming pool has a beautiful view of the sea and has a fence to ensure the safety of children.
For those wishing to bring a dog, there is a kennel with both a covered and uncovered area . The garden is fenced all around.
The property is 2 minutes from Cupra Marittima which has all the restaurants, cafes, banks, shops and transport services you’d expect of a buzzing seaside town. The old part of town, Cupra Alta, less than 1 km from Villa Le Cupe, is very charming and has one or two particularly good restaurants.
The motorway entrance, at Grottammare is 10 minutes away and the airports of Ancona and Pescara are both about 1 hour away