|Space||678 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
You spend days or weeks in Grenoble?
I have for you the perfect apartment in a quiet luxury residence:
- 1 large living room with kitchen (dishwasher, large refrigerator + freezer, induction hob + oven)
- 2 separate bedrooms each with a double bed and a storage part
- 1 bathroom and separate WC
- 1 terrace with barbecue
- 1 patio
- Internet / Wifi fiber
All amenities 7 minute walk: Bus, Tram, exit Grenoble, Simply Market, bakery, pharmacy, post office, butchers, pizza truck, kebab, etc ...
Note that you can park easily in front of the residence.
I receive you with a smile, as always, and give you a map to orient you to the neighborhood. (Pharmacy, Good bakery, Simply Market, ...)
Living in this apartment myself when you're not there, I expect you two to three things:
- No animals - I am allergic :-(
- There is no smoking inside, but addicted to nicotine may smoke outside, ie in the patio (kitchen side), or on the terrace (living side)
- Respect the neighbors
We felt like imposters as the owner apparently lives there and all his personal things were there. We had little space for storage, there was only one key, the light fittings in the hall were hanging down from bare wires, it wasn't very clean, one of the beds had no legs, there were no proper pillows, just cushions. It wasn't very convenient for town. There was no shower, just an attachment from the bath tap and no shower curtain/enclosure.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|